62.

Tupac Amura Shakur- 1996
California, Los Angeles, America

I swear Justine is taking up so much of my time. She's so supposed to be here by ten and it's rocking up to 11am and her ass still ain't here. If she thinks I run shit like this around here, she making a sad mistake.

I sat on the chair near the soundboard as I took drags from the cigar that I had as I waited for Justine. I was spinning in my chair and shit and stopped as soon as I saw Justine at the door. I was gonna come up to her and confront her but I saw her face and it was battered. I don't know what made her think the sunglasses was gonna hide shit. Her lips had a badly blooded cut, she had scratches on the whole of the face as if a cat attacked her but they were deep.

Damn I wonder what her ass got up too?

'Justine!' I said shocked as I saw her

'I'm here, you fucking happy now' she said bluntly

I ignored her attitude against me as I saw her walk. She seemed lifeless and looked like she was going to fall. I quickly got up and helped her as I took her onto the sofa.

'Justine what happened?' I asked

'Oh D- I got in a fight with some girls' she changed her choice of words

'You sure, you ain't ever loose when you beat a bitch up on sight' I cocked my eyebrow

'I'm sure Tupac' she reassured me

I studied her face at the unattractive cuts that were placed upon her face. I still wasn't sure if she was telling the truth as she changed her choice of words but I believed it as she never really lies to me. I looked at her funny as she still had her sunglasses on when there wasn't any sun indoors.

'Justine why you still got your sunglasses on?' I looked at her funny

'Oh I do...well I like them on' She laughed

'Girl take them off' I said back

'No!' She Shot back quickly

'Why?' I asked

'Because....because....because they look good with my outfit' he hesitated on an answer

I just looked at her and laughed a bit as I want bothered to argue with her as I wanted to start the work right now.

'Aight then'

I positioned Justine on the sofa as she looked look weak to seat on the chairs so I grabbed my lyrics that I wrote so she could read through it.

Even though I couldn't see Justine's eyes, she looked like she was out of energy.

'Justine you want anything to drink?' I asked

'Damn I need something that will kill me' she blurted out

'What?' I asked shocked at her statement

'I need something heavy, something that will drain my ass'

'Are You Okay Justine?' I asked

'Yeah I'm fine, this morning has just got me dragged out'

'Have you eaten Justine?' I asked

'No' she said

'You want anything to eat' I asked

'I'm fine, let's just get back to the work' she laughed it out

This girl is not telling me something I don't know

'Justine, I'm worried about you, I can't have you picking up DeVante's habits by working on an empty stomach'

'Boy don't worry about me and worry about yourself' she said

'Girl I'm worrying about you and I'm gonna get you some food and some tea for you so you can relax a bit before we start work' I insisted

Yes I might be running late and shit with the work, but Justine looked helpless and she needs attention. I can't have her work on and empty stomach, especially when she hasn't had any breakfast...that's the most important meal of the day, it gets your day started.

Hours later....

After Justine sorted herself out, we finally got the chance to start the song I wanted her to collaborate with me. It's called letter 2 my unborn. I wanted to mix the beat with Michael Jackson's best from his song Liberian Girl. This song means so much to me as I feel like I'm not going to last long on this earth to start a family and shit. I speak like this because too many people targeting my ass. I also wanna write as much as possible because you don't know...this could my last hours today of the next...you'll never know. It scares the shit out of me everyday but I pray myself to sleep so I could wake up the next morning feeling safe.

Justine seemed to catch up on the chorus very quickly as I saw her making progress with her body as it was in pain before. I felt like I should record this song right now as everything looked perfect but something came up for her and it sounded weird. I watched her look at the time on her watch and she looked as if she about to have a near heart attack.

'OMG he's going to kill me' she muttered silently to herself

'What?' I looked at her funny

'Oh...I uh...gotta go' she said smiling at me awkwardly

'What's the rush?' I asked

'I gotta go' she said eager to get out her seat

'Why?' I asked

I didn't get an answer. She gave me a blank stare and kissed my cheek quickly before she let off out of my sight.

Something ain't right....