32.

Donald Earle Degrate Jr-1994
California, Los Angeles, America

'I understand that he's her best friend, but damn, there together like leeches 24/7' I complained to Jojo 'it's like ever since we got here, she's been hanging out with Pac more than me'

'Yo relax De, there just catching up with each other' Jojo said 'remember they have been tight since they were babies'

'I know but damn it's like I'm her side dish and he's the main course' I said making Jojo laugh

'Nigga I told you too relax' he laughed

We continued to chat, after it died dish because Justine entered. I didn't really want to talk to her. I just scooted my chair to the soundboard to act like I was busy but I wasn't.

Justine Indira Skyers-1994
California, Los Angeles, America

I came into the room and all of a sudden, I see DeVante turn himself away from me and went to the soundboard. I don't know what the fuck I did to him but that nigga need to know that I'm not stupid. He needs to know that I know that he was talking to Jojo and until he saw my ass, he wants to run away.

How petty can he get?

'You cool Jojo?' I smiled at him ignoring the fact that DeVante was here

'Yeah I'm cool' he laughed

'Hmm well I see someone getting in all their feelings, running away from me' I joked at DeVante

DeVante looked and gave me a death stare. Jesus, if looks could kill, I would've been gone by now. I wasn't trying to offend him, all I was trying to do was make him laugh but it seems E.T can't take a joke.

Jojo looked up at me and he could feel the tension rising, so he left the room only to be with DeVante's sorry ass.

'Yo what the fuck is wrong with you?' I asked screwing my face

He ignored me and carried on trying to fiddle around with the soundboard.

'Yo E.T, I was talking to you' I repeated myself 'You deaf?' I slapped him on the head

He got up instantly and held grip of my arm. Here we go!

'You wanna come to the studio late, spend more time with Pac than me, than have the audacity to asked me what the hell is wrong with me! Are you being for real right now?'

'I didn't mean to come to the-'

'You've been coming late ever since we've got here and you think it's fucking okay' he shot back

'But now I'm here now so we can get to work now' I said trying to avoid the subject

'You don't get it, don't you?' He chuckled

'Get what?' I asked only for him to grip my arm even tighter

'I have a life as well! I can't be hovering around your ass every five seconds. I need to sort out the Jodeci album, see the others at my record label and him here stuck here helping your ass and you can't even show up on time!'

I wasn't to a word he was saying. I was more cautious of the fact that my arm was hurting badly by his grip.

'DeVante, please....you're hurting me' I said

'DeVante!' I said 'are you hearing me?'

He still ignored me and all he did was hold onto me tighter. I couldn't bare the pain anymore and I decided to knee him in his manhood.

He let go of me immediately as he groaned out in pain.

'I didn't even hit you that hard, stop fucking over reacting' I laughed

He looked up at me and his eyes were bloodshot red. Damn has he been smoking or something? I stepped back away from him as I knew he was going to do something bad to me.

'Yeah hit me again and yo ass wouldn't be seen with me ever again' I threatened as he formed his hand trying to punch my face.

'Just get yo ass in the studio' he huffed pushing me a little

I got into the recording booth and started singing the song he wrote called You used to love me. Yeah it don't look he loves me now. Good song for him to listen as I sing the song so he can get some common sense on how to treat a lady respectfully again. Not treat them like a bloody man!