71.

Justine Indira Skyers- 1996
Charlotte, North Carolina, America

'Why were you talking to my mum?' He asked as his eyes were fixated on me

Why the hell does he care?

'DeVante please don't get mad at me but your mum is trying to help you...why aren't you taking your pills?' I asked as I tried to back away in case he tried to do anything

He gave me a look and just sighed as he came to sit on the bed and take out a blunt from behind his ear.

'DeVante don't be smoking that shit at you parents place' I whispered shouted at him

'I need to relieve all this negativity inside me' he said lighting it up

'Boy cut the crap and talk to me like a human being' I said as I took the blunt that he just lit and plopped it on the ashtray

'For fuck sake' he muttered under his breathe

'Now, I'm going to ask you this for the last and finally time and if you don't answer after this trip I'm leaving you' I threatened him 'why are you taking these pills?'

He looked at me, then back at the ground, sighing as he acted like he didn't hear what I just said.

'You know fuck this' I cursed 'I can't have you hitting me and shit and there's a problem with you and you won't talk to me...I'm out'

I was making my way through the door as I just couldn't take it with his stubbornness, but it didn't look like I moved quickly as he got up rapidly and his hand pulling my arm tightly into him. I stare deep into his eyes as he starts to tear up. His grip begins to get softer and I find myself wiping a tear that came down his cheek.

'I wanna help you DeVante...please tell me what's wrong?' I asked with a softer tone soon making myself wanting to cry with him

'I've got intermittent explosive disorder' he said 'on the tour...it seemed like too many things were getting into my head and I found myself fighting with people when they would piss me off. I wanted to tell you earlier but not like this. I just thought that I wasn't ready because I was thinking you would hate me and I would've been too crazy for you'

'DeVante if I hated you, I would've left you and never came back to you the first time you disrespected me, if I hated you I wouldn't give you a lot of second chances, if I hated you I wouldn't have said yes to marry you'

'I know I know but still?'

'Still What?' I asked 'I'm crazy, you crazy...two crazy's go together'

'I'm just really sorry for hurting you, especially hitting you as well' she apologised

'I don't know DeVante' I said 'you said sorry before but you continue to hurt me...I don't know if you really mean it'

'Justine I really do' he begged

'You need to prove it through your actions not just by words'

'I don't wanna lose you Justine' he confessed hugging me even tighter

'I don't wanna lose you too but fuck around with a bitch and that next one gonna be seeing her deathbed and you'll be in one too' I threatened

I mean it man...you see the way I beat up the girl that was with my man when I heard them having sex, I swear to God I killed her.

'And don't hit me as well or that ring will come off'

I'm not going to practice taking my ring off in front of him but once you take that ring off and tell him it's over, it's over....no turning back!