15.

Justine Indira Skyers-1992
Charlotte , North Carolina , America

It's been a month since me and DeVante started dating and I love every minute of it but Christoper is always trying to find ways to get back with me. I love him dearly but man you messed up big time.

DeVante is going back to Charlotte for a little bit too see his daughter, Dyana. He also wants me to come with him to meet his parents. I'm flattered and all but damn I think this relationship is going a bit too fast. I know you would do these things but it's only been a month, does he really love that much?

Donald Earle Degrate Jr-1992
Charlotte, North Carolina, America

I haven't seen my parents since God knows when and I'm just hoping that my father can forgive me. Yes I've ran away to look for a job for Prince and sadly it didn't work out, but Look where I am now.

After getting rejected, I was stuck in Minneapolis, with no food to eat or drink and I barely had a shelter. I didn't have any money to get back to Charlotte but thank God my brother, K-Ci and Jo-Jo helped me.

I came back home and Jesus was my dad angry at me. He beat me till he saw red.

I also made matters worse when he found out I got Tammy pregnant. He didn't even take the time to hit me. He got my suitcases, packed my stuff and threw me out. Damn I was suffering badly, but I had God to help me through my troubled past. I was blessed with a beautiful daughter with my first love.

I knocked onto to the door to see my mum with a big smile on her face nearly tearing up.

'OMG!' Mama said 'It's been a long time since I've seen you Donald'

Her shaken up fingers had landed onto my face never letting it go. Tears came running down her cheeks.

'I've missed you so much' I said embracing mama in a hug

We hugged, which seemed like forever and damn I nearly forgot Justine was here.

'Donald aren't you going to introduce me to your friend Justine?' She asked smiling, wiping her tears

'Oh' I said shocked

'It's so nice to finally meet you' mama said as she hugged her 'you know this boy is crazy over you. He calls me everyday to tell me news about you. He's been feeling you hard since 88'

I missed my mom and all, but why she gotta embarrass me in front of Justine. You don't have to tell her all of that. Just to see Justine laughing, is making me feel uncomfortable.

'Mom' I whined

'Boy hush up' mama laughed

'De, lighten up, it's cool I think it's cute to have a boy gush over me like that' she smiled

'Yeah but-'

'Yeah but nothing' mama interrupted 'now go and help Justine with her stuff'

I sighed deeply still embarrassed and helped Justine with her luggage.

'What you laughing bout?' I asked

'Your mama is funny' she laughed

'Yeah when she makes fun of me'

'I find it cute' she said getting closer to me 'I've never had a boy to gush over me before'

'Really?' I bite my lip as she grasped her arms around my torso

'Mhmm' she muttered flirtatiously

Our lips touched and we connected together like magnet as the kiss was getting deeper.

'Why you pulled away?'

'The kiss is getting to deep and I know for one thing that it'll be disrespectful to be bumping and grinding in your parents home' she laughed

'Just a little quickie' I begged

'Boy you're asking for a slap' she laughed 'now go and help your mama while I'll get ready for dinner'

'Dress in something sexy' I joked

'Boy' she laughed as she was pushing me out of the room

I went downstairs to set up the table only to see my father coming into the kitchen the same time as me.

Me and my father have been at odds after kicking me out and abandon me. After that we've lost contact with each other. We could be in the same house as each other and he acts as if I'm a stranger. I've begged and pleaded for forgiveness and he still shuts me out. It's like he can't put the past behind him.

My mother was able too, Why can't you?