45.

Justine Indira Skyers-1995
California, Los Angeles, America

Never open Mary's door again! What was I thinking? To see DeVante at the front porch was absolutely crazy!

'Wait please Justine' he begged as I tried closing the door on him

'What the hell do you want?' I asked with attitude

'To apologise'

'You had a chance to last night and you fucked up, now goodbye' I tried to closing the door again

'Look I mean it' he said going on his knees 'These six months without you has got me going crazy. I can't eat, can't sleep I can't do anything. I thought breaking up with you would be a good idea because I realised I was hurting you and I didn't want to get to that point in life where I hurt you enough for you to be gone. Instead, I ended up hurting myself. I tried to get my mind of off you by trying to find new girls to take your place, but none of those girls would ever compare to you. You are pretty, smart, nice a blessing to have around. This list could go on but I need to get to the point. I love you, I love you too much, I need you, I need you a lot. Please can you give me another chance?'

I looked deep into his hazel eyes are they were getting glossy, trying so hard to hold back the tears. He was on his knees and he was literally begging as his hands were touching my legs. My body became weak and tears were falling down my face. I had nothing but pity for him. Every word he said he meant it. But I do feel like if we were able to talk it out six months ago, we wouldn't even be in this sort of predicament.

I fell straight onto the ground hugging him as tight as I could. It did feel a little weird as we were embracing each other into a long hug onto the cold floor outside so we both went in.

It was only us two in the room and it was really silent between us both. I had no idea if he was going to speak or if I was going to. He finally gave in as the silence started to get awkward.

'Soo...umm....how long you staying here for?'He asked trying to start a conversation

'Oh...only just for this week then I'm back to New York'

'...I don't like it when you're that far away from me' he said childishly

'You me too but it what's best for me'

'Tell me' he started 'why did you go back to New York?'

This nigga must be living under a rock. Did he not know what happened to me and Suge?

'You know...after finding out someone bailed Suge out of jail, I couldn't work back at his studio because I know he could do so much worse too me. Plus it got really chaotic around here and I wanted some piece, so I decided to move back'

'Oh...are you planning on coming back to LA?'

'Well it depends but at the moment I'm staying in New York so I can get myself back together again'

'Okay well that's good' he said 'at least you're trying to look after yourself'

That reminded me a bit. I remember when K-Ci was telling me that DeVante wasn't coping well when I was gone. I wonder if he's doing alright now?

'Talking about looking after yourself, I want you to make sure you do as well'

'I do' he nervously laughed

'Are You sure?' I asked with curiosity

'Yeah...why?' He asked

'K-Ci stopped by Mary's yesterday and he was telling me how you were strong out on heavy drugs, couldn't eat or sleep and you were getting busy with a whole lot of girls'

I looked at him and he looked lost, embarrassed and sad.

'Why he gotta tell you that shit?' He mumbled to himself but I heard it

'DeVante he's looking out for you, I'm looking out for you' I said 'he wanted me to talk to you since you wasn't really listening to others'

'I was listening to others it's just that...it's just that....'

'DeVante....all we want you to do is look after yourself' I said 'I don't want to have to not see you again....forever' I said worried a little

'You won't....I'll make sure I'll look after myself' he said with certainty

'Hmm Okay then...well you need to go back to your mamas so she can cook you a home cooked meal because damn you looking like them stick insects in them streets' I said mocking his body

'Haha...very funny' he said sarcastically

He didn't do anything but just stare at my figure. I don't know what the hell he was doing but he was licking his lips and shit. This boy is getting way to comfortable around me already.

'What you looking at' I asked

'I wanna eat whatever your cooking because damn girl you look good'

'Well we gotta fly to New York to get whatever I cooked' I laughed seeing that his smile dropped 'yo I'm joking I can prepare right here'

'In the bedroom' he blurted out

'Boy don't push your luck!'