20.

Justine Indira Skyers-1992
California, Los Angeles, America

I haven't seen or gotten a call from DeVante ever since I've left for Los Angeles. I feel like he's forgetting about me or he could just be really busy, I don't know. Every time I get a time to myself, I would often find myself thinking about him, which ends up making me call him. He never seems to pick up or even care to call back. Not even a voice message. The only thing that gets him off my mind is when I'm really busy, working with Pac, tour or my performance at the Billboards.

Talking about working with Pac, I meet Suge a couple days back and he really seemed to dig my music. Looking at him, I never knew he would be the type to listen to my music because he usually works with rap but you know, he like his soul like his money. I've also been working with a couple of songs with him as well.

Homeboy knows how to write a ballads. We worked on three songs, including one that he wrote. He wrote Another sad love song. I don't know but I think this song was really personal to him or something. I was just glad I got to sing it though.

Marion Hugh Knight-1992
California, Los Angeles, America

'Yo I'm telling you, I think I should really consider signing Justine to Death Row' I suggested

'Suge, just because she sang the songs that you wrote for her, doesn't mean her ass gonna come running to the label' Dre said

'So, we can finally have another female besides Michel'le'

'Oh so you want my girl and DeVante's girl as well' Dre joked

'I don't want any of them but I'm not afraid to hit it with Justine' I laughed 'Look besides the point, she might be signed to Uptown but it probably won't be running for long'

'Uptown is a really good label as well you know' Dre said

'Yeah but that new jack Swing Shit is soon dying out and I can see that Justine is ready for some real R&B'

'Uptown can simply change as well you know'

'Why you so stubborn on her coming Death Row? 'I asked 'She's one of the most successful solo singer there besides JoDeCi'

'Yeah but that girl is hard to convince when she trying new shit' Dre added

'I don't care' I Shot back 'I will convince her ass even if it takes me years'

'Look man don't do nothing crazy' Dre warned

'Chill, I'm not that kind of nigga' I laughed

Dre left the room and it left me to thinking, do I really want Justine signed under my label? Or do I just want her there for pleasure?

That girl got a body that make a nigga go crazy. It'll be nice to hit it but she don't look like them hoes in the groupies though.

Music wise, she's a great singer and successful. I need more people like that in my label. Like I have successful people there, but she's like at a whole different level then all of them.

But I need to remember that she's lovey dovey with her man, DeVante. That boy can write songs though, damn. Probably getting it with her with the slick words he write on the song. They both live in New York and I know that Justine has a hard time coping around new people, especially areas where she doesn't know others.

Getting her to move to LA, to work under my label is going to be harder than I thought. She's not going to leave New York for LA. She's got family, friends and her boyfriend there.

Maybe if I asked Jodeci to come and sign to my label the same time I want Justine to be signed to my label, she'll probably come around and accept the offer. I need to gain Jodeci's trust though.

But right now, I'm not going to bother signing them as yet. When I see their label falling apart a bit, I'll convince them into signing under Death Row Records.