33.

Justine Indira Skyers-1994
California, Los Angeles, America

'Like I don't know what has gotten into him lately?' I said to Pac

'Maybe he's just stressed or something' he suggested

'Stressed? Stressed over what?' I repeated 'we left Uptown for a little bit and he finally getting what he wanted now he acting depressed'

'Don't he have that label, Swing Mob?'

'Yeah but he don't give shit about that, my sister and her friends are lucky because of their first hit song now several artists wanna work of em' I puffed my blunt

'Aren't they working with Puffy and Biggie at the moment?' He puffed his blunt

'Exactly my point, but I might kind of do my part and see if they are doing alright, just in case DeVante blames me for his fucked up problems'

'Aye, don't stress yourself' he said 'look there's this party tonight, you on for tonight?'

'Might as well go as I don't have any plans tonight' I chuckled

'You can invite DeVante if you want too?'

'Yeah he gonna have to act right in order for me to even tell him that I'm going out'

'Aight suit yourself' he said getting up kissing my cheek 'I gotta go but say hi for Mary and the guys for me'

'I will' I shouted out

I decided to go check up on DeVante's label as he ain't bother with them. It's funny how he was so dedicated to them at the start but now he's lost interest in them as money and fame got to him.

I got to Swing Mob and it seemed quiet so I was thinking nowhere was there. I got into the studio and I saw Sista and Dream. I'm cool with Sista but all them light skin bitches always make me insecure because they are more of DeVante's type. They also act a certain way around him, like flirty. Please, I'm not trying to go to jail over these bitches.

I was shocked to see DeVante in the studio. Damn he actually cares! He had a blunt behind his ear as he was messing around with the soundboard so he could get the right beat.

Sista on the other hand, where just chilling in the background. One of them, which was a brown skin sister like me, had a note pad in her hand, writing. I wonder what she was writing, probably songs. See I think her name is Melissa. Every time I see her, she's always humming and writing. I can see that she has potential in her career and she's going to make it big one day. The other girls are blocking her shine. They don't do nothing. They are always there just laughing joking about.

I walked up to Melissa and sat next to her. She was a little startled but I didn't really care.

'What are you writing there?' I asked smiling

'Oh when I'm usually bored or have spare time, I sit and write songs' she said shyly

'Really? Can I have a look?'

She gave me the note book and damn she can write. Better than DeVante his damn self. Yeah he swoons girls with his slick writing skills but this girl can as well.

'Damn Girl you can write, continue writing and your gonna make it big one day, I'll promise' I said smiling at her

She looked up and just smiled. She s gonna make it. I know it.

DeVante finished with Dream and as I was just about to talk to them, his ass come drag me out of the room.

What that nigga want now?

He kissed me passionately, grabbing my ass with immediate force. I enjoyed but pushed him off me as I knew something wasn't right.

'De man what's all that for?' I asked

'Yo I need you to do me a favour'

'What is it?' I asked eagerly

'Damn' He said pretending to be offended 'well this Jodeci album is going to be really sexual and I wanted you...you know....pleasure me in the intros and interludes'

'What hold on, you want me to suck your dick and make sexual noises on the album?' I laughed

'What's funny?' He asked seriously

'Oh damn you ain't joking?'

'No'

'Look De, I like it when I make you feel good and boy I sure like it when you dick me down but I'm not letting the whole world hear me get sexual on the album' I said 'you're just gonna have to find another girl to do it with'

'Justine are you okay?' He asked looking at me weird

'Yeah I'm cool why?' I laughed

'You just told me another girl to fill in your part for the album'

'Yeah that's the only time you can do this and I need to see the girl you're doing it with'

'Why you're the best but it ain't gonna be the same without you' he smirked

'I'm that good in the bed huh?'

'You know it' he said staring at my figure

'Boy you can stop getting dirty images of me in your mind but Pac Said there's this party happening tonight and he said you can come if you want'

'Justine you know I'm busy writing tonight'

'That's all you do' I whined 'write write write. Never no fun'

'Aight cool I'll go but only just for you'

'Yay!'