78.

Justine Indira Skyers- 1996
California, Los Angeles, America

Girl when I tell you I'm so excited to come back home and get the wedding all sorted out.....I can't wait for that moment when I become Mrs Skyers-Degrate. I wanna double barrell my name but I also wanna keep my stage name as just Justine. I worked hard for that name and I'm not gonna have to work hard again for Justine Degrate.

I got to come home a couple of days earlier as I begged the girls to leave as had other projects to be working on.

I'm still pissed at myself at the fact that I let myself tell Sira what was going on between me and DeVante. It's already bad enough that she dislikes him and now that she knows that he's being doing that shit to me, I have a strange feeling that she might tell my parents or shit. Even when I told her that he's changed, she still won't buy it.

I came upstairs into the master bedroom as I plopped down all my suitcases in the spacious room.

I saw some letters sitting on the bed and I was curious to see what it was. I know it's rude to invade on someone's privacy, but I can't help when shit is just lying about the place.

I picked it up and I swear to God....I had to close my eyes and open them back up again. I was literally mad, livid, upset, appalled, stupid....even these words couldn't describe how I felt.

How can I leave this motherfucker for a couple of days and find out that he got a girl pregnant? And she two months....TWO months!

And it ain't no ordinary hoe, it's one of them hoes that Mary didn't fuck with the most. Heather is brave to be coming back to interfere with my life again after what happened back in 93'.

My heart was racing fast as my mind was slowly taking in what was I just read. I had to to sit down, like literally. I felt like my ass was going to have an heart attack. And too think that my dumbass thought he was going to change, Rah these are the times I really wished I listened to my sister. My sister don't tell lie and she doesn't want me to suffer.

I hurried through my purse to get my phone out and quickly called Jo-Jo. I wasn't going to call DeVante because I knew he was going to run away from the situation. I wanted to confront his ass face to face instead of call to call. He probably with the bitch right now knowing his nasty ass.

All the girls he's hit and his ass ain't get STD....HIV....AIDS!

'Yo, where you at?' I asked acting friend lily trying to hide the fact that I was upset

'I'm at the recording studio' he said

'With who?' I asked

'DeVante, Dalvin, K-Ci, Tupac, Mary, Method Man....all the crew'

'Ight, I'm coming down in a couple of minutes....don't tell DeVante I'm coming, I wanna surprise him' I said

'Ight then, bye'

'See ya' I said

Hmm, it's gonna be some surprise....