49

Justine Indira Skyers-1995
Florida, Miami, America

'This Boy ain't ever come on tour with me' I whispered to myself

'You Alright in there?' I heard Pac say as he knocked on the door

'I'm cool' I said startled

'No you ain't, you were just talking to yourself a minute ago' he said walking in

This Nigga!

'Now tell me...what's wrong?' He asked again

'I DeVante never comes on tour with me' I said nearly crying

'Girl don't mess your make up because a man?' He joked 'don't take it too heart, he probably busy. Like he got Swing Mob, the album-'

'I know but like he never even tries to come along, he doesn't even tell me he'll try going on tour with me' I said 'like Dalvin, Jo-Jo and K-Ci have been on my tour, but never him and he's my boyfriend and he can't even support me'

'Look' He said holding my hands 'don't get upset over him. People who came to see you, cheer you on, people who love you, have shown there support for you. You need to realise that he's missing out on fun with you but imma kick his ass when I see him because I don't know what man doesn't show up to support their girl'

'Damn you just ruined it there' I joked

'Well at least I made you smile'

We braced into a hug and it was tighter than ever before.

'I love you Pac'

'I love you too Justine'

We pulled each other away from each other and just stared at each other. I feel deep into his dark brown eyes along side with his beautiful lengthy lashes.

I felt myself come closer to him as our lips connected. I found myself walking back into a wall to were I bumped my head hard but I couldn't feel the pain as I was drunk with guilt inside of me. I lifted my legs up to his waist to were he was able to grip onto it as his other hand was still placed softly on my face.

My hands were cupping his face tightly as if we were in a hurricane and I was trying hard not to let him go. Pac would always kiss me on my cheek but never my lips. It felt good because I got to experience the full effect. His lips were so soft and sweet I thought I was eating waffles.

My other leg mysteriously found its way to the other side of his waist. I felt him grunting a little bit as he made me jump to get a better grip holding me.

Damn am I that heavy?....

Faith Renee Evans-1995
Florida, Miami, America

I opened the door and I saw a nearly passed out Justine literally panicking as hell.

'OMG, Faith if you knew what the hell I just did!' Justine said making me worry 'You are going to kill me'

'No I'm not just come in and talk' I said

OMG!' She repeated

'Girl sit down and I'll get you some water'

Damn I hope she ain't break nothing that belonged to me. The things I work for cost a lot of money.

'Alright, just take a deep breath and tell me calmly' I said to her gently

'Faith you know we've been close since middle school right' I nodded 'I would never do anything out of spite but you know how you and Pac used to have a fling, I kind of....you know....'

'Did you have sex with him?' I asked

'I'm sorry Faith I didn't mean too' she said 'we were just talking and it just got to there'

'Stop whining girl....I'm not mad at you' I laughed

'What you mean?' She asked 'you guys used to-'

'Yeah we did but it was nothing serious' I said to her 'we thought it would work out but it just led to the bedroom and afterwards we didn't have any feelings for each other'

Why would she think I'll be made at her for having sex with Pac? I can't be mad at her, he got a big dick and what girl gonna run away from that? Yes I wished that me and Pac would actually gotten together but feeling just come and go.

Now I know that they are best friends and obviously those things happen when you get to close with each other but I'm concerned about the fact that she just did the dirty on DeVante.

All hell is about to break loose!

'Now that is sorted out, what about DeVante?'

'SHIT!' She cursed as her eyes got wider

'Alright girl calm down on this one or your gonna end up having a heart attack'

'I thought I just had one a couple of minutes ago?'

'Yeah you kind a did but you are aware that you've just cheated on DeVante?'

'I didn't mean too' she said

'Oh Jesus' I laughed 'do you feel guilty for what you've just done?'

'Towards you or DeVante?'

'Girlllllll' I dragged out

'I do a little bit but I don't want a relationship with Tupac' she confessed 'I wanna stay best friends because I don't wanna mess up our friendship'

'Hmm....so you still love DeVante?' I asked

'Yes is I do' she said reluctantly

'Well I think you should just tell him that you got in a sticky situation before he finds out from someone else'

'Don't tell him' she begged

'Girl I wasn't thinking of doing that' I said 'I'm talking about when it accidentally slips out of your mouth or Tupac's'

'But he's going to hate me' she whined

'No he won't, you'll just become even with him'

'Alright okay I'll try and tell him but I'll tell him at the right time'

'Make sure'

Oh Jesus I hope his is a good idea because I hate to see Justine working up herself because of a mistake she did. And DeVante better not be complaining about what she did because he be acting like a hypocrite himself. The amount of pussy he went after while He was and wasn't with Justine.

That nigga made me laugh sometimes because he thought he would be able to with me, Mary and Jennifer. He's so dumb like he must've bumped his head on something to not realise that us girls  are tight.