43.

Justine Indira Skyers-1995
California, Los Angeles, America

'Ohhhh girl you look good' Mary gassed me

'You think it's a little too much, you know I don't wanna be the centre of your birthday'

'Hush up girl' she laughed 'I want all my girls looking as fly as they can be at my bash'

I walked carefully down the stairs as my curls were in a form of a Bang in my face. I also had some really expensive heels on and I wasn't trying to mess them up really quickly.

....Minutes later

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!' Everyone shouted as I held onto Mary's hand

After greeting everyone there, we ran of to the V.I.P. section where Faith, Pac, Cliff, Jennifer and Jodeci were.

DeVante wasn't there though which kind of upset me a little bit because I was kind of thinking maybe we could try to sort things out. But it ain't about me tonight, it's Mary's night and I'm gonna grow up and be the best friend I am.

Minutes were passing and my throat was getting dry. I needed a punch to drink so I went to get some.

As I thought that DeVante wasn't here, I saw him on the dance floor.  He looked different.....a way more skinner than the way I left him, got more tattoos on his body and he had this hairstyle that I didn't know what to call it.

a way more skinner than the way I left him, got more tattoos on his body and he had this hairstyle that I didn't know what to call it

My face immediately lit up because I really missed him, but that changed when I saw a hoe....a beg you pardon, a girl all up on him from behind. I felt stupid at the fact that I was smiling so hard thinking he would come for me, but it looked like he moved on. I stood there for a couple of minutes more and I had to walk away because he started kissing the girl the same way he used to kiss me only difference was that his eyes were open when he was kissing her.

Donald Earle Degrate Jr-1995
California, Los Angeles, America

I saw a glimpse of Justine as I was kissing this random hoe and immediately pulled away when I saw her. I didn't even tell the girl why I stopped, I just ran after Justine as if I'm a lost puppy.

I saw Justine at the bar and I didn't even know if she was mad or upset. She had that mixed look on her face that confused me.

'Umm....is this....seat...umm taken?' I asked

'What happened to that girl you were getting comfortable with?' Justine asked not facing me

'She's just a groupie' I said 'I don't feel nothing for her'

'Oh this is how you are treating girls these days?' She asked turning to face me 'Now they are these pick-an'-drop hoes'

'It's not like I asked them to become hoes for me?' I smart mouthed her

'You know fuck You' she said getting up  'I'm thankful that you broke up with me, gives me a chance to find a real man and it ain't you'

Damn, her words were deep!

'Look, Justine I'm sorry' I said grabbing her arm

'No the fuck you're not' she said giving me stern look causing me to let go instantly

She walked of, disappearing into the crowd. I wasn't even bothered to go after her at this point. My head was so fucked up with so many fucked up things on my mind. After not seeing her for 6 months and seeing her now, not making a good impression, really bites. I sometimes regret breaking up with her. Look at how much work I have to do to get back with her. I feel like at this moment, I've fucked up completely.

It started to get a little quiet as people started to crowd around on the dance floor. I assumed that it was time to sing Mary happy birthday as her cake had arrived. I started walking up to crowd getting a good spot, which was the front where K-Ci, Dalvin And Jo-Jo was. I also thought that standing at the front would've given me the chance to see Justine as she and Mary are tight like that.

I looked around for a bit and I saw her coming to the front with Pac holding her hand.

Okay so I know that Justine and Pac have been tight since they were best friends but she look like she wanted to get with a brother. And if Pac wanted to get with her, he be breaking the code because brothers don't date the same girl.

The way how his arms were around her waist made me upset a bit. And the sad thing was that she was enjoying every single bit of it.

I observed Pac and Justine as we were singing happy birthday. She lifted her face and saw me. I looked right into her deep brown eyes and never took my eyes of her. She then adverted her eyes to the ground, rubbing her hands over Pac's fists.

I looked at the ground and bit my lip a little bit, licking them afterwards. Damn I really missed her and I knew I needed her badly. Without her I'm worthless, I can't eat right, can't sleep right, I can't even think right!

I'm feenin' her like crazy!