24.

Donald Earle Degrate Jr-1993
Manhattan, New York, America

Justine is off on tour and damn I'm missing her like crazy. I can barely go a hour with her by my side let alone having her gone for a good five months. 

The boys told me to get her off my mind a little bit by going to the club, but ok not really a party person and I rather spend my time writing songs about Justine.

'Yo, De come along to the club with us to get your mind off of Justine' Jojo said

'It's cool I'm not really a party person'

'No it's probably because he's gonna get homesick because Justine is not with him' Dalvin blurted out

'Dalvin if you knew how to keep and girl and treat her right, you would understand' I Shot back

'Treat her right?' Dalvin Laughed 'weren't you getting with hoes while Justine was in LA?'

This nigga really testing me right now!

'Look Nigga!' I shouted 'that's then this is now'

'So you coming club with us then?' Jojo asked again

'Yes man I'll come but I'm telling you I'm just gonna be sitting there doing nothing'

'Aight suit yourself' Jojo said

'Yeah and don't do anything stupid there' Dalvin laughed

'Me do anything stupid?' I asked 'you look stupid'

Erica Marie Mena-1993
New York, New York City, America

'Oh there's Jodeci, I'm gonna go up to them' Heather said

'Hmm especially DeVante, he's looking like a snack' I said

'Girl you so thirsty' Heather said 'He's got a girl so why would you even try?'

'I don't care about that bitch Justine' I Shot back 'I hate her with the passion'

Me and Justine went to the same school together but we never used to talk much. She was popular, but not as popular as me. She has this thing were she would attract the boys easily but she doesn't realise it. Any boy I'll be with, she'll be friends with all of them and I swear she was trying to steal some of them as well. The worst thing she ever did to me was steal my boyfriend. I can't remember his name but he was a tall light skin boy with brown eyes. He played a lot of sports which made the girls go crazy over him. They were friends as well and they became close. He told me he wanted to break up with me because he found new love with that homeless bitch Justine. Their relationship only lasted for a year though.

Me getting all close to DeVante, his going to be revenge. You wanna steal my man, I'll steal yours too. He must be tired of her loose pussy and probably needs some new pussy.

I dragged Heather behind me and I saw DeVante. He looked at me a little but turned back to smoke his blunt. We came up closer but I tried to keep my eye of him so I didn't make it bait that I just wanted to see him, not the whole of Jodeci.

Heather started talking to K-Ci and it looked like he was about to cheat on Mary with her. Good, another homeless bitch I don't like.

DeVante was sitting in this sit and I was standing beside him. I purposely stuck my bum out and pulled my dress down to show more cleavage. He stopped what he was doing and just looked at me. I then flicked my hair behind my ear seductively as on hand was on my hip. He stood up eventually and started licking his lips before speaking.

'What's your name?' He asked

'Erica' I said

'I don't know if it's the blunt I'm smoking but you're really turning me on' he said looking up and down my body

'In What way?'

'You know what way' he chuckled

It got silent and he continued to look at me. I could feel the sexual tension between us as I started to heat up.

'Look lets go somewhere else' I suggested

He followed behind me and I felt a hard cold slap on my ass. It hurt but it felt good at the same time.