55.

Donald Earle Degrate Jr- 1996
Barceló, San José, Costa Rica

I walked into the room to see Justine finishing straightening her hair as she sings to one of Mariah Carey's songs to herself. Her voice was so beautiful, it sounded so sweet that you want to listen to her all day.

I finished admiring the way she looked so cute, swaying her hips, thinking about the night where I would pop the question. The thought of her saying yes to me would be one of the most happiest things that has ever happened to me along side having this bomb ass career. I'm just thankful to God that he listened to my prayers and bought me closer to Justine.

I went over to her and hugged her from behind. She smelt so good I had to get a good whiff of it.

'Hmm Girl you smell good' I admired as I put my nose to the crook of her neck

'Why thank you baby' she said back flirtatiously

My lips found themselves, giving wet kisses on her neck. I slowly left trails on her neck, wanting to go all over her shoulder. I undid her robe, thinking that she just had her bra and panties and maybe we could do a quickie before we go. My eyes were closed and I didn't even realise that she had her dress on for the night.

'Damn Girl' I said shocked as I realised I was feeling on the material of her dress then her skin 'You gonna make a nigga go through more clothes to get you naked'

'Boy...if you play your cards right tonight, you might get some again' she laughed

'By the way you are looking tonight in that dress' I licked my lips looking at her figure

'And by you looking at me like I'm some type of meal, you definitely ain't getting with me tonight' she laughed again

'Ain't my fault you so damn delicious'

Justine Indira Skyers-1996
Barceló, San José, Costa Rica

'What you ordering baby?' I asked looking at the menu

'I don't know to be honest...so many options to choose from'

'I wanna get something light...you know I don't wanna eat a lot of food'

'Girl you need to eat' He said 'don't starve yourself'

Starve...please hunny your looking more skinner then the skeletons you see on TV.

'Don't starve myself...hunny I'm more concerned about you scrawny ass' I said as if he was crazy

'I'm eating' he said

'Hmm...Yeah, will still going over to your mamas so you can have home cooked meal you haven't had since 89' I over exaggerated

Damn I love making fun of DeVante. And it's funny he knows it true and it laughs along with it. But I don't want to keep practicing just in case I make him feel insecure about his weight.

'De, if you feel uncomfortable with what I'm saying, please tell me' I said thinking about my thoughts

'Baby I'm fine, plus imma make your life miserable' he joked as he took my hand in his

Fast forwarding to the hotel

'Damn that meal was sexy' I said feeling good afterwards

'Hmm I'm glad you enjoyed' he said coming closer to me

I saw DeVante undressing himself a bit as he was taking of his blazer and undoing his shirt a bit. I've never seen DeVante in suspenders before and the way he had them on turned me on.

'Babe you couldn't wait until we got upstairs?' I looked at him funny as I took my heels off

'Chill Justine, I'm trying to make my comfortable' he laughed

I was heading of into a different but I was stopped by DeVante.

'Justine!' He shouted out

'You love me right?' He asked

'Of course I love you' I looked at him funny 'why you ask me that?'

'Might sound like some crazy shit but ever since I saw your face show up on television, I've fell in love with you. I didn't have to meet you to know that I loved you, it was God sending me a sign. Ever since then, I was having crazy dreams at night about God telling me that I would one day find you, we were meant to be...it might sound crazy but damn Look where it got me too. In the living flesh of the only women I've ever loved. Yes I've been a total idiot, taking full advantage of you the past few years we started dating, but I was dumb, stupid and I didn't know how to treat you properly. All those women I got behind your back back then, didn't me a rat ass to me. That was because they weren't you....they didn't have the same qualities you had. You are natural, beautiful, intelligent and damn you ain't afraid to fight when something ain't right.'

I began to feel my heart beating as I was still confused at the fact at where this was all going to go. All I knew is that his eyes were getting glossy. Jesus I felt myself getting all damn emotional at this point.

'I love you so much man. Even if I've treated you like shit in the past, you still always there for me...to look out for me. I feel like you can speak my mind sometimes, I find that scary but damn that's why I love you so much'

He took his grip of my waist and took a step back. He was getting something from his pocket and then all of a sudden, he was on his bender knew with a tear dropping falling out from his eye.

'Justine Indira Skyers, will you marry me?'

........