Hold Me (Fluff)

*POTENTIAL TRIGGER WARNING*

You'd spent the whole day on the sofa, staring into space. Hours had drifted by without you being aware of it, you were so lost in your head. Brendon had been in the studio all day, so hadn't seen the state you were in.

This wasn't the first time that something like this had happened, but this was definitely the worst it had ever been. You felt so overwhelmingly sad and you couldn't see a way out of this dark mood. Everything seemed so hopeless and you were unable to stop crying.

You hadn't washed in a few days, so you really didn't look well. You were almost certain that Brendon must be disgusted by you, but has been too kind to say anything. No wonder he's spending all this time in the studio. With that thought, you started crying again. Brendon deserved so much better than you, you were useless and were just dragging him down with your bad moods all the time.

About an hour later, Brendon came home and as soon as he walked in, he heard you sobbing. Instantly, he was filled with concern and rushed into the living room.

"Babe, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" He said, sitting next to you.

"I don't even know what's wrong with me anymore" You choked out between sobs, covering your face as you cried a bit harder.

He put an arm around you and just let you cry for a few moments, realising that you were beyond the point of forming proper sentences. 

As your sobs slowed down, he asked what was wrong again.

'I'm so scared Brendon, I don't know what's going on. Everything seems so hopeless and dark. It's hard to find a reason to go on. I feel like you're better off without me, I'll eventually make you miserable and you'll be a different person. You don't deserve that, so if you want to leave then you can, I'll understand' You manage to explain. With those words, Brendon began to cry as he had no idea it was that bad.

"Baby no. I'm not going anywhere. Yes, it bothers me that you're miserable but I won't leave you. I want to help you, because it will get better. You won't always feel like this, let me take you to see a Doctor, please?" He asked, holding you tighter, feeling guilty that it had taken him so long to properly notice.

"Okay, we can make an appointment. I don't know what I did to deserve you Brendon" You say, nestling your head into his chest. 

"Please never doubt why I'm with you. I love you more than anything and I'd do absolutely anything to make you feel better. First thing tomorrow, I'll book you an appointment and we will fight to get you better. In the meantime, is there anything I can do for you?" He asks, stroking your hair softly.

"Just hold me" You whisper, intertwining your fingers with his.

He adjusts his position so he can hold you more comfortably. He wraps you up in his arms protectively, leaving gentle kisses on the top of your head. He breathes in your smell and makes sure you know that he's not going anywhere.

Sorry it's so short, I'm having a writer's block right now so new ideas are hard to think of.