Pretty Odd (Fluff)

I feel like this era would have had a lot of drunken nights (maybe other substances too) so I used that for this story, minus the illegal stuff.

Y/N POV:

I wake up and immediately have to close the eyes again, as the light proves too much for my body. I clutch my head with my hand, as a piercing headache overwhelms me. What the hell happened last night? Eventually, I work up the courage to open my eyes and slowly, I sit up. Looking round the room, I notice empty beer bottles and cans. Next to me, is Brendon and I can spot the rest of the band dotted round the room.

"Brendon, psst, wake up" I say, gently shaking him awake. He stirs slightly but groans, not wanting to be disturbed. But, I'm a very persistent person so I keep going until he eventually opens his eyes.

"What?" He says grumpily, he's always like this when he's hungover. 

"We need to get up, you have a show tonight" I say, checking my phone to see that it's 1pm. 

"Fuck" Brendon replies, springing into action. He sits up, takes in the state of the room and swears under his breath. Then, he goes round to wake up the rest of the guys. Meanwhile, I make my way to the mirror to suss out what kind of state I'm in. I gasp as I look at my face, mascara trails down my face and my lipstick is smudged all around my mouth. God, I must have made out with Brendon loads. My hair is disgusting so I don't hesitate to shut the hotel bathroom door behind me and jump in the shower. The warm water trickles down my body and I begin to feel more human and less dirty. As I jump out of the shower, I'm able to find painkillers and quickly take a couple, trying to rid myself of the splitting headache.

I rush back into the room to find some clean clothes, but end up stealing one of Brendon's jumpers and pair it with my skinny jeans, dressing myself in the bathroom. Walking back into the room, I find that the rest of the guys have surfaced and are trying to get dressed, knowing full well they're going to receive a bollocking from their manager.

"What even happened last night?" I ask Brendon, who's trying to pack up all his clothes back into his mini suitcase.

"Well what was supposed to be a small gathering turned into a party. We only got back to the hotel at 5am, we were at someone's house before that. The rest of the guys got with girls and I stayed with you pretty much the whole night. Some guy tried it on with you, but I fought him off and then we had to run, because I may or may not have broken his nose" Brendon explains and with the last comment, I can't help but laugh.

"Brendon, thank you but also, are you fucking stupid?" I laugh, hitting him playfully on the shoulder.

"I must be, but I just got so jealous. I don't like the thought of anyone else flirting with you" He says and I go over to him, putting an arm round him.

"Brendon that's so cute, you don't have anything to be scared of. I love you and only you" I say, looking him dead in the eye before placing my lips on his. Our lips move in time and it grows more passionate by the second. He moans into the kiss as his hands wander to the hem of my jumper, hinting at me to take it off. I place my hands on his and remove them, before pulling away from the kiss.

"As much as I want this, you have to face your manager or we probably won't get an opportunity again" I say, pressing my forehead against his and smirking slightly. He quickly kisses me again before ushering me and the rest of the guys out of the room. We quickly check out and hail a taxi to the venue.

Brendon and I hold hands for the duration of the taxi ride.

"I really do love you Y/N" He says, squeezing my hand a little tighter as I rest my head on his shoulders.

"I love you too. But, do you know who won't? Your manager, you stink of alcohol babe" I say laughing. I know full well this won't be the last time something like this happens.

Sorry it's short, I promise the next one will be better