Mr Urie Part 2 (Smut)

Y/N POV:

Mr Urie and I have made our after class 'meet ups' a regular thing and I'm loving it. Of course, there is part of me that is kinda scared we'll get caught out, but I really like him and I don't want to stop. We haven't just limited it to the classroom, I've been to his house a few times and he's come round mine once, obviously when my parents were out. I can't tell if he thinks of this as just a bit of fun, I did at first but now I'm starting to get feelings for him and it sucks. Every time he goes to help another female student in class, I can't help feeling jealous. It sounds ridiculous because he's a teacher so it's his job to help others, but I just get so envious. The other lesson, he was getting a little too close to one girl and was smiling too widely. Call me overprotective, but doesn't jealousy lead to great sex?

I've arranged to go to his house this evening and I'm making a massive effort to look as fit as I can. I bought a lacy black dress that hugs my body in all the right places, to go with it I'm wearing black heels. I've done a smokey eye, to make my eyes pop even more and when I stare in the mirror, I actually feel pleased with how I look.

I get in the cab to Brendon's and text him to let him know I'm on my way. 

"Hey babe" He says, looking at me up and down, smirking.

I don't reply, I push past him and make my way to his sofa. Positioning myself so a lot of my leg is on show and my cleavage is obvious too. 

"What's wrong with you?" Brendon asks, sitting next to me and putting his arm around me.

"I don't know, what is wrong? Why were you flirting with that bitch in class?" I say, noticing my heart beat faster as I get angrier.

"What are you talking about?" Brendon says defensively.

"I saw you flirting with her. You're mine, not hers" I say and I climb into his lap, straddling it. I begin grinding my hips down and he moans in response. I lean towards him and place my lips on his and kiss him, gently at first. Then, he allows me entry and it soon turns heated. We're kissing with a hunger I've not seen before, all the while I'm still grinding down.

"I like you when you're jealous" He smirks as I feel him growing hard beneath me. I climb off his lap and help him out of his jeans, which now look painfully tight. I reach a hand down and begin to palm it, as he moans loudly. I grow even more wet and the sound of his moans. I push him so he's fully laying down and I slide his boxers off, allowing his dick to spring free. I position myself between his legs and then I lick the tip, tasting the pre cum. He grabs my hair, forcing me to take all of him and then he controls my pace, as he mutters and swears under his breath. 

"I'm gonna cum baby" He warns me before releasing into my mouth and I quickly swallow the saltiness. He pulls me fully on top of him and kisses me hard, his tongue exploring my mouth. I moan and grind my hips into him, but not as hard this time. Then, he reaches a hand down, lifts my dress up slightly and places it in my underwear. He begins to finger me, with one finger at first until I'm a writhing mess. Then, he puts in another finger and pumps faster, forcing me closer to the edge. 

"Keep going" I beg, in a state of complete and utter pleasure. 

"I'm gonna cum" I moan and shout his name as I release all over his hand. He licks it up and makes me taste some of it. I make him sit up and I palm him until he's erect again.

"So, I'm guessing you won't be flirting with anyone anymore?" I say, holding his dick in my hand.

"I don't know, I kind of like the punishment" He smirks.

I stand up and slip my dress off. Then, I ever so slowly remove my bra and thong. He stares at me and his eyes blacken with lust.

"You want to rethink your answer?" I ask, moving closer to him. He gulps and nods, completely submissive to me.

"I won't be flirting with anyone but you" He says.

"Good, now fuck me, Sir" I command. All of a sudden he becomes dominant and pushes me back on the sofa. He lines himself up with my entrance before slamming into me. I arch my back as he enters me and I let out a loud moan. He grunts with the effort of repeatedly thrusting into me. I run my hands through his hair and down his back, leaving red scratches. He grips my hip as he quickens his pace, hitting the right spot each time.

"I'm close baby" He says, out of breath. He keeps going, slowing down slightly but still managing to hit the right spot.

Before long, he's cumming inside me and I scream out his name as I reach my orgasm too. He collapses on top of me and we lay there, catching our breath. 

"Don't let me see you flirting anyone again" I say, winking at him.