*REQUESTED* Will You Just Listen? (Fluff)

Request: Brendon and a/n get into a HUGE FIGHT, BUT..... It started because brendon hasn't been spending much time with a/n, and a/n really need to tell him something(she's pregnant). So after the fight Brendon goes out and a/n goes to bed. Brendon comes home and goes to bed. In the morning Brendon makes a/n breakfast as an apology. Blah blah blah you know they make up. A/N tells Brendon she's pregnant. Boom bam happy ending.

Y/N POV:

I try to settle down on the sofa, but my mind is all over the place. How am I going to tell him? I glance at the clock, where the hell is he? I roll my eyes, I don't know why I'm so surprised. Just lately, he's been spending less time with me and more time going out, coming home extremely late and very drunk. It's really starting to annoy me, I don't want to be the girlfriend that keeps nagging him, but I'm allowed to want to spend time with him, especially now that everything's changed. I have other things to think about, I have different priorities now but I'm just scared Brendon won't think in the same way.

I must have drifted off to sleep because the sound of Brendon stumbling into the house scares the shit out of me. He's giggling, clearly drunk out of his mind. I sit up and stretch out my body.

"Where have you been?" I ask, trying to keep my tone of voice neutral, really not wanting an argument.

"Out. Why does it matter?" He asks, immediately becoming defensive.

"Of course it matters, is it wrong to wanna know where you are? I miss you Brendon, you're barely here anymore" I say, moving towards him but he takes a step back, anger clouding his face.

"God Y/N, get off my back will you? I'm an adult, I don't have to check in with you every time I go out, do I? I wish I'd stayed out longer, to avoid playing a game of 20 questions" He shouts and I wince. Great, exactly what I didn't want to happen.

"I'm sorry, I'm not annoyed. I just want to spend more time with you, maybe you could stay in tomorrow night? We could watch a movie and get a takeout" I suggest, trying to move towards him once more.

"Why would I want that? I'm sick of it, Y/N. God, it's like living with my parents. I'm so bored of this relationship, I'm going back out. Before you ask, I don't know when I'll be back" He shouts, slamming the door behind him. 

Tears immediately fill my eyes and in zombie style, I make my way up the stairs. As if in auto pilot mode, I get changed ready for bed and settle down. I hate this. I hate going to bed on bad terms with someone, it makes me feel so unsettled. Surprisingly, it doesn't take me that long to fall asleep, arguments always exhaust me. 

I wake up to the sound of clattering downstairs, I shoot up and turn to the other side of the bed. A sense of dread fills me as memories of the night before come flooding back. Brendon left, so who the hell is downstairs?

I slowly creep out of the bedroom, deliberately avoiding the creaky floorboards. My heart is racing. A smell wafts up the stairs, is that bacon? Feeling slightly less scared, I carry on downstairs and find Brendon in the kitchen. 

I grab a blanket off the back of the sofa and wrap it round me. Then I stand in the kitchen doorway, waiting to see if he'll notice me. It takes him a while but a guilty look settles on his face the moment he lays eyes on me.

"Y/N..." He starts, his voice soft and I notice that he takes a big gulp.

"Brendon I..." I begin, but he holds his hand up, signalling for me not to talk.

"I need to apologise, about everything, especially for last night. The things I said... God, I was a major dick. I should never have let you go to sleep alone, not after what was said. I went back out but I didn't drink any more, I went to Zack's house. He gave me a massive lecture and I realise now that how I've been treating you is not okay. I'm acting like I'm still 21, getting smashed every night. I'm just so sorry, so consider this breakfast a peace offering" He says, holding up a plate of my favourite breakfast foods.

"Peace offering accepted. Not going to deny the fact you were a dick and you said some awful things, but I know deep down that you're not like that. I love you Brendon and I only got that worked up because I had something to tell you and I felt like you were losing interest in me" I explain, taking the plate off of him, my stomach suddenly growling loudly.

"I'm definitely not losing interest in you. I love you, Y/N. I love you so much. What did you want to tell me?" He asks, placing his hand on my thigh as we sit at the table, eating our breakfast.

"I had planned on telling you in a slightly better way than this. But, I'm pregnant" I announce and I watch his face as he takes in the news. It goes from utter shock to elation.

"Really? I'm gonna be a Dad?!" He exclaims and I nod. He gets up from his chair, kisses me before pulling me into the tightest hug.

"We're gonna be parents Brendon!" I squeal.

"This baby doesn't know how lucky it is" He says, placing a hand on my stomach.

"I love you so much" I say. I just know that we won't have a fight like that again, this baby changes everything.

Okay, I think I'm back now guys x