*REQUESTED* La Devotee Part 2 (Smut)

Requested: Can you please do a Part 2 smut for La Devotee?

"Will you please let me go?" I ask, trying to relieve myself from my restraints, but with no success.

"Nice try Princess, but you're stuck with me" A voice says, but I can't see because it's too dark. I wriggle my arm, but the rope around my wrist is too tight, there's no way I can get out myself.

"I'll do anything you want, please!!" I beg, desperate to be back with my family and away from this utter hell.

"Anything?" A curious voice asks, but I still can't see anything.

"Yes, I mean it. I just want to be free, please!!" I exclaim, looking around for where the voice is coming from.

"That's interesting that you say that" The voice says again and I see a light flicker. Footsteps appear and I see the outline of someone. As they step into the light, their features become more obvious. It's a man. His hair is slicked back but in a slight quiff. His face his percectly symmetrical and his jawline is sharp. His eyes are hypnotising, although I try not to look. Even though he's kept me captured, he's kind of attractive.

He comes towards me and cups my chin in his hand, investigating my face. I try not to maintain eye contact but his eyes are hypnotic and I can't help but hold his gaze. He smirks as I look into his eyes, searching for them a sign that he's not all evil.

"You can't keep your eyes off me, can you?" He whispers in my ear, his mouth too close to my ear lobe. I fight the urge to buck my hips, so that I'm closer to him. I close my legs as I feel myself becoming moist. What's wrong with me? How can I find the man who kidnapped me attractive?

He moves around me, so close that I can smell his scent. It's the best thing I've ever smelled and I close my eyes as I deeply inhale it, trying to savour it.

"Someone seems interested" He says, moving right up close to me, so that I can feel his breath on my face.

"I...I'm not" I stutter, but I don't sound convincing at all. In fact, I'm so interested that it's scaring me. He's so attractive that I've seemed to have forgotten all that he's put me through.

"I don't believe you" He says, sitting on my lap, straddling me. I turn away from him, my resistance decreasing rapidly.

He turns my head to face him and grimaces at me. Then, he leans in close so that his face is just inches from mine. I can feel his breath on my face and suddenly, I don't care that he kidnapped me. I want him, bad.

"You can say no at any time. Just say the word and I'll stop" He says, leaving a trail of kisses along my jawline. I can't help but let out a small moan and I feel him smirk against me. I tilt my head, giving him access to my neck and he immediately finds my sweet spot. He nips at the skin, which is sure to leave a mark but I don't care.

Then, he gets off my lap and moves behind me, his hands wandering my whole body. I close my eyes in pleasure, desperately craving more.

"You know, I chose well with you. I've had pretty girls before, but I've never felt this way about anyone before" He whispers in his ear, his fingertip tracing my collarbone, I shiver beneath his touch.

"If I untie you, are you going to run away from me?" He asks, his hands running up and down my arms.

"No, I promise. I want you" I find myself saying but I mean every single word.

His hands make their way to my restraints and he slowly unties them, then he takes my hand and helps me stand up.

"God, I've wanted to do this since I first saw you" He groans, as he begins tearing off my clothes and throwing them to the other side of the room.

I stand there, my knees threatening to give in. His hands feels so good as they roam my body, but it doesn't seem fair that I'm the only one undressed.

My hands make their way to the hem of his T-Shirt and I tug at it, before lifting it up and over his head. I let my hands roam over his toned stomach, before running my fingertip along the top of his jeans. I undo them before slowing sliding them down, letting his erection spring free. I palm him through his boxers, causing him to moan and groan.

"Fuck that feels so good, but please, let me pleasure you. I've put you through enough, you deserve a reward" He says, taking my hand and leading me to another room.

He switches the light on and the only thing in the room is a large bed.

"Go and lay down" He instructs and I do what he says straight away. He quickly follows me and spreads my legs. He positions himself between them and begins kissing me from the top of my thigh to mid thigh. As he does this, he also traces my thigh with a finger tip. I wriggle around, way too turned on.

"More, please" I beg and he nods. He traces his finger along my core, which is now soaking wet.
Then, he pushes his tongue in, working his magic. The burning sensation inside me builds up, threatening to overwhelm me.

He can sense I'm close so he pulls away.

"What do you want now baby?" He purrs, kissing me passionately.

"I want you to fuck me" I whisper in his ear. He wastes no time in fulfilling my request. He lines himself up and without any warning, he pushes himself inside me. Both of us groan at the feeling. His pace starts off slow but soon picks up. My hands tangle themselves in his hair, pulling on it with each thrust.

"You feel so fucking good Y/N" He grunts, his face glistening with sweat.

"I'm so close" I whimper, the burning sensation reappearing, stronger this time.

"Just a few more seconds" He replies, going slightly faster. I feel myself tighten around him and I try my best to hold it in, but I can't. I release, clutching his hair as tightly as I can. Almost seconds after, he releases too, groaning my name as he does.

Afterwards, both of us lay there, side by side, trying to catch our breath. Then without meaning to, we both drift into a deep sleep, exhausted.