*REQUESTED* Only Brendon (Fluff)

My third imagine today, who even am I???

Request: Can you do an imagine where Y/N hurts her arm and they have to call Brendon because he's the only one who can calm her down?

Y/N POV:

"Me and Nicole were just going to head out to grab some food, what do you guys want?" I ask.

"We need chips and beer!" Brendon shouts, holding up his empty glass.

"Maybe just grab some pizzas" Kenny suggests.

I've come away on tour with the guys for a few days. Today is one of their days off so we're just chilling in the hotel together, just all being lazy.

"We'll be back soon, don't miss us too much" Nicole winks as we head out of the room.

Luckily, our hotel is near to loads of shops so we don't have to walk too far. As we walk, we talk about loads of different topics. Since joining the band, Nicole and I have become really close. It's nice to come on tour and be with another girl, it's a nice break from all boys.

"I'll go in the store and grab the beer and chips, do you wanna go in there and order some pizzas?" I ask, pointing at the little pizza place next door. Nicole nods and I head into the supermarket.

As I head out of the store, I trip over a loose bit of concrete. Instinctively, I reach my arms out to break the fall. Aswell as the smashing of all the beer bottles, I hear a nasty snap as white hot pain shoots up my arm. A passerby crouches down next to me, but I can't hear what they're saying, as I'm too dizzy from the pain.

"Y/N? Omg! It's okay, you're gonna be okay" I hear Nicole shout. I feel my chest tighten and I find it hard to breathe. I begin to hyperventilate, when I look down at my arm I go into a full blown panic attack.

"B..brendon" I manage to get out and Nicole scrambles for her phone.

"Brendon, there's been an accident. It looks like Y/N's broken her arm. She's having a panic attack and is asking for you. Can you get here? We're at the store just down the street" Nicole explains.

More passersby have gathered and I hear people muttering '911', which makes me freak out even more.

"It's okay, Brendon should be here any minute" Nicole says, trying to calm me down by putting her arm around me.

"Babe? Oh god, it's okay. I'm here now" I hear Brendon say, as he crouches down next to me. I see him wince as he looks down at my arm and then he nods to Nicole.

"Okay, take deep breaths. Ready? In for 3, 1..2..3. Now out, 1...2...3" Brendon instructs and I breathe along with him. Slowly, the tightness in my chest begins to go away. Then, I burst into tears.

"It's going to be okay, but you're going to need to go to hospital. Nicole's already rang for help. I'm not going to leave your side, okay?" Brendon rubs my back as I choke on my tears.

"I'm s...s..sorry" I stutter, leaning on his chest for comfort.

"What are you sorry for? You didn't mean to hurt yourself!" Brendon exclaims, playing with my hair.

The ambulance soon arrives and I can't help but feel embarrassed, it seems extreme for a broken arm. But, the paramedics reassure me that it's okay.

"I'll go back and let the others know what's happening. Keep us updated" Nicole says, before running back in the direction of the hotel, forgetting about the pizzas.

They give me some gas and air, to try and help with the pain. Brendon keeps an arm around me the whole journey to the hospital, his face crowded with concern.

I'm seen to fairly quickly at the hospital and when the Doctor sets my arm back into place, Brendon lets me squeeze his hand tight with my good arm. I cry some more afterwards and he holds me. He doesn't say anything, he just keeps me close and rocks me slightly. Just being in his arms helps me to relax. I've never been a fan of hospitals but Brendon being with me is making the ordeal a lot easier.

"I'll prescribe you some painkillers. You can take them as and when, but read the instructions as to how often and how many" The Doctor explains and Brendon listens attentively.

"Is she okay to leave now?" He asks and the Doctor nods. We both thank him and Brendon helps me put my jacket half on.

"You okay?" He asks, wiping a single tear from my cheek.

"I think so" I flash him a smile, as he places his arm around me, pulling me close to him.

*A Few Hours Later*

"Ouch" I yell, as I struggle to take my top off.

"Y/N?" Brendon says, sounding worried. He comes running into the hotel bathroom.

"I can't do it!" I exclaim, frustrated.

"Hey, it's okay! Here, let me help" He says as he gently eases my top off, before kissing me gently on the lips.

"Thankyou babe" I say, hugging him.

"You need to let me help you, I want it to heal okay. I love you Y/N" He whispers, pressing his sixhead (😉) against my forehead. I breathe in his scent which makes me go weak at the knees each time. How did I get so lucky?

Oh god I know it was crap, I apologise. I'll go now😂😂