Dancing's Not A Crime (Fluff)

Y/N POV:

"You almost ready to go?" I ask, anxiously looking at my phone. Usually, it's me that takes forever getting ready but tonight, it's Brendon and it's only because he's already drunk. We're heading to Spencer and Linda's wedding anniversary party so Brendon took it upon himself to have some "Pre-drinks" but he went a little bit overboard.

I watch him struggle to put his belt on, so I groan and head over to help him. He smirks as I fiddle with his belt, as he wriggles around making it even more difficult.

"You could always just take it off and we can have some fun?" He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively and I playfully smack his shoulder and laugh. I do up his belt and help him down the stairs and into the uber. Miraculously, we're not too late and we soon make it to the party.

By the time we arrive, there's already loads of people there and the party is in full swing. In the background, I can hear a Queen song playing and the dance floor is crowded with drunken people, showing off their 'moves'.

"Hey guys, thank you so much for coming" Linda exclaims, greeting us both with a hug and handing me a champagne flute. She holds back giving Brendon one, sensing that he doesn't need anymore alcohol. Spencer comes over and the four of us talk for a while. I say 4, three of us talk and Brendon stands there pretending like he has a clue what we're talking about.

"Shall we go and dance babe?" Brendon asks, grabbing my hand and leading me to the dance floor. At that exact moment, "I wanna dance with somebody' comes on and I feel myself getting into the party spirit, with a little help from some champagne. Brendon and I whirl around together, getting lost in our dancing and the music. When the song finishes, I head over to the bar to get myself another drink, wanting to feel a little bit more buzzed. From the bar, I watch Brendon dance with random people, all of them equally as drunk as he is. It's hilarious to watch, as they start a mini dance battle.

Brendon spreads his arms out, signalling for everyone to move so he has some space. Soon, he has a massive crowd circling him and he yells at the DJ to put some Michael Jackson on. When the song comes on he does arguably the worst impression of MJ I've ever witnessed, but also the most hilarious impression. He spins around, obviously thinking he's the next best thing and the crowd lap it up, cheering and chanting his name. All of a sudden, he attempts to moonwalk and I can't help but laugh, it has to be the worst thing I've ever seen. The song ends and people go up to him, patting him on the back and giving him high fives.

"Come on Brendon, I think you need to sit down and sober up a bit" I say, putting my arm round him, attempting to steer him off the dance floor.

"No, I want to dance! It's not a crime is it?" Brendon shouts, a little too loudly. The crowd all start yelling "Let him dance", so I hold my hands up in surrender and head over to Spencer, who is doubled over in hysterics. We watch Brendon parade around with some other people to a few songs. I start a live stream and allow the fans to watch the tragedy unfold with me. 

At 1am, the DJ announces that it's all over. Brendon looks the most devastated out of everyone. I go over to him and grab his hand, this time he doesn't try to fight me.

"I'm so tired" He says, as we get into the uber.

"I'm not surprised, those were some moves you were busting out there" I laugh, letting him lean his head on my shoulder.

"Like I said, dancing isn't a crime, is it? I was having fun" He says.

"I know you were, it was so cute to see. I love you Brendon" I say, kissing the top of his head.

When we reach the house, I help him out of the car and onto the sofa. He grabs my hand and pulls me down next to him. He wraps his arm around me and I snuggle up to him. Brendon when he's sobering up and sleepy is my favourite, all he wants is cuddles.

"I love you so much babe, I really do" He whispers, kissing my cheek and I smile to myself, how did I get so lucky?

Wow, that was utter crap but it feels good to get another imagine out.