Kinky Boots (Smut)

I know that Kinky Boots wasn't after Vices and Virtues, but I struggled to come up with a storyline for TWTLTRTD and DOAB. So, I've done one based on Brendon's first night on Broadway.

Y/N POV:

I gaze out of the window, the lights of Times Square flashing around my time. New York never fails to amaze me no matter how many times I come. It truly is the City that never sleeps. I look back over to the bed where Brendon is still sleeping, breathing in and out in a steady rhythm. When I'm away from home, I wake up early no matter how hard I try to sleep in. I fix myself a coffee and stand at the window, watching the yellow cabs whizzing past. 

Today is Brendon's first night on Broadway, so I've taken a few days off of work to be here to support him. Sadly, I'm not able to watch him every night but I've made sure I can see his first and last performances. He's been working so hard on this and he's been more excited than a child at Christmas all week, not wanting to wait to get on the stage. He doesn't have to be at the theatre until 3pm for rehearsals, so there's no point me waking him up any earlier than he has to, he needs all the rest he can get.

I busy myself with some work emails and then mindlessly scroll through Instagram and Twitter, replying to some fans. I'm so lucky to be able to have a good relationship with Brendon's fans, who have been nothing but supportive since we got married a year ago.

About two hours later, at 11am, Brendon wakes up and I go back to the bed, to lay next to him. I rest my head on his shoulder and he wraps a protective arm around me and places a kiss on the top of my head.

"How are you feeling?" I ask, snuggling up to him a bit more, feeling the warmth of his body through my clothes.

"Pretty good. Slightly nervous, but I'm just excited" He says, a smile settling on his face. Ever since he got selected for the role, he's been smiling a lot more and it warms my heart.

"You're going to do amazing babe, I'm so excited for you. But, you need to eat to keep your energy up" I say, so we order a large breakfast from room service. We both tuck in, not realising how ravenous we actually were. As we eat, we talk generally and then he sings some of the songs to me, softly. I absolutely love when he sings to me, he could sing absolutely anything and make it sound amazing.

*Show Time*

"Babe, take deep breaths. You're going to be absolutely fine, can you hear the audience chanting your name? Go knock 'em dead!" I say, my lips meeting his. We kiss for a few moments, before I pull away, not wanting to be the reason the show starts late. I give him one last hug before rushing to my seat, eager to see the performance.

Throughout the show, I watch with tears in my eyes. He's even more amazing than I ever thought, he moves around the stage as if he was born to play the role. The audience is very respectable, clapping at all the right moments and watching intently. As the cast came on at the end to take the bows, everyone was whooping loudly. I didn't even try to hold my tears back, I let them flow, as Zack put his arm around me. Brendon and I made eye contact and he flashed me a quick wink.

After the show, the cast and crew had a few celebratory drinks, talking excitedly about how well the show went. Everyone was crowding round Brendon, giving him congratulatory pats on the back and hugs. I hung back, not wanting to seem like I was trying to stop people talking to him. Instead, I stood with Zack and we both sipped champagne, talking about our favourite parts of the show.

"Hey babe, did you like the show?" Brendon says, finally free from people coming up to him. 

"I absolutely loved it, you were amazing" I said, leaning in and kissing him.

"Shall we get out of here? I'm tired and have to do this all again tomorrow?" Brendon says, taking my hand and calling out his goodbyes. As we leave the theatre, some screaming fans behind a barrier wave phones and bits of paper in Brendon's face. Zack screams at them to keep calm or Brendon will leave and they listen to him. I chat to a few fans while Brendon takes selfies and signs stuff. Eventually, we manage to get into a cab and make our way back to the hotel.

As we get to the room, Brendon pushes me against the door and starts kissing me hungrily.

"I thought you were tired?" I ask breathlessly, as Brendon's hands roam my body.

"It's just a good excuse to get what I really want" He smirks, pushing me to my knees as he slides off his jeans and boxers. His hard member springs free and he pushes my head towards it, making me take all of him in. I taste the saltiness of his pre cum as I swirl my tongue round the tip, doing it slowly to drive him crazy. Then, I put my hand around him and rub my hand up and down, causing him to grunt and moan under my touch. 

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" He exclaims, releasing into my mouth. I quickly swallow the saltiness and lick the excess off of my lips. I lead him over to the bed and he lets out a big yawn.

"Aww is someone not cut out for this?" I tease, giving him a playful slap on the arm.

"I'm sorry babe, I'm so tired. But, I'm still gonna make you cum tonight" He says suggestively. He slides my jeans off and lays on the bed, positioning me on top of him. He slides a hand between my legs, so it's resting on the material of my underwear. With his other hand, he makes me slowly grind on him. He palms my underwear as I do this, driving me crazier and making me even more wet. I quicken my pace and he slips his finger in, past my panties. I throw my head back and repeatedly moan his name. I feel myself grow tight around his finger and the ever so familiar knot in my stomach grows.

"Fuck fuck FUCK" I scream, as I cum. Brendon just looks at me and smirks.

"I told you that I'd make you cum. But tomorrow, I'll do it properly" I promises and I feel myself grow excited.