I'm Falling For You Part 1 (Fluff)

Brendon's POV:

This tour has been amazing so far. However, it's also been really difficult. I seem to be falling for our new bassist, Y/N. When I hired her, it was purely based on her talent and her passion to do well and make music. But, the more time I spent with her the more I realised just how amazing she is. She has this ability to light up a room and captivate everyone with her stories. Not to mention she is absolutely stunning and when she runs around on stage in that black dress and those knee highs, God it's so hard to concentrate. 

"What am I gonna do?" I whine to Zack, after explaining the situation. He bursts into laughter and I instantly regret telling him anything, I'm not sure why I thought he would show me any sympathy. 

"Dude, you're gonna have to tell her how you feel. I'm not having you stop singing halfway through a show to stare at her. Just tell her" He says, scrolling through his phone. I know conversations like these aren't his favourite but he does speak quite a bit of sense.

"You're right, but what if she gets freaked out and leaves the band?" I ask, suddenly feeling very anxious.

"I think you'll find the feelings are mutual" Zack smirks and I raise my eyebrows with intrigue.

"What? What has she said? Zack!" I ask, moving closer to him.

"Oh nothing, just overheard a few things. Something about wishing you'd take your top off more and that it's becoming really distracting during shows" He laughs but I know he's not lying. Zack may not always be the most serious, but he wouldn't lie about something like this.

"Hey Guys" I say, heading into the other dressing room where Dan and Y/N are hanging out. 

"You alright?" Dan asks, throwing me a beer. He knows me too well. Y/N just sits there all quiet, scrolling through instagram. I notice that her cheeks are flushing a pink-ish colour that makes her look even more adorable.

"I'm good. Y/N, is it alright if I speak to you quickly?" I say, opening the door and gesturing for her to head out first. 

"Is everything okay?" She asks, looking worried. Oh God, maybe I should just abandon this. I have a horrible feeling this is going to end badly.

"I was just talking to Zack about something and he said I should be up front with you about it. I think I'm developing feelings for you, Y/N. I'm sorry if that's now made things super awkward but I couldn't keep it to myself, it wouldn't be right. Also, believe me when I say that when I hired you, it was purely based on your talent. It's just ever since then, I feel like we just clicked and I feel super comfortable around you, I just hope you feel the same" I say, only looking at her briefly but I'm unable to read her facial expression.

"I never doubted that you hired me for anything other than my musical ability, so don't worry. I'm guessing Zack told you what he overheard then? I feel the same, we just instantly clicked and I feel like I can tell you anything without judgement. Seeing how you treat your fans and even how you act towards your haters made me warm to you even more. I don't know what will happen from here, but I can tell you that the feelings are mutual" She says, a small smile creeping across her face. I let out a sigh of relief and I pull her into a hug.

"Well, I don't want to rush things. I know we see a lot of each other so it's not like starting to date someone new. But, I want to do it properly. We have a few more shows left but after that, I want to take you out on dates, only if that's okay with you?" I ask and she starts nodding enthusiastically.

"Where have you been all my life?" She says, taking hold of my hands. We stare at each other for a few seconds,before she begins to lean towards me. She presses her small lips against mine and I swear that nothing has ever felt better.

"Just call me Cupid" Zack shouts as he walks past us, breaking us out of our 'moment'.

"Fuck You" I say, flipping him off.

Okay, so I know this Chapter seemed proper rushed. But, I have planssss for this particular imagine. The next one will be a Smut, but with a DRAMATIC ending.