When You Gonna Say My Name? (Smut)

Gotta love a bit of make-up sex.

Y/N POV:

Two months. Two horrible months since I broke up with my long-term boyfriend, Brendon. We were madly in love with each other but due to conflicting schedules, we were spending less and less time together. Eventually, it took a toll on our relationship and we decided to end it. It was a mutual agreement, but it didn't make it any easier. 

We had a house together, so it was me that decided to move out. I wanted a completely fresh start, away from Los Angeles. My friends told me to block him on everything, so that I wouldn't be tempted to drunk text him or message him when I got lonely. But, I couldn't bring myself to do it. We didn't end on a bad note, so it seemed harsh to completely erase him from my life. 

But recently, it's been ever harder to resist messaging him.  All I want is for him to acknowledge me. In a tweet, in a cryptic instagram caption, anything. I want him to say my name, so I know that I'm not just another figure in his past. I've found myself checking multiple times a day whether he's still following me and luckily, he is.

"It's so hard, I just need to speak to him. I want him to say my name, I don't think I can be apart from him any more" I tell my best friend over the phone.

"I get what you mean and it is really difficult. I think you two should speak again, I think maybe it might help give you closure, so you stop wondering if there's a chance you can get back together" She replies. Originally, she was Brendon's friend from High School and right from the time I started dating Brendon, we clicked.

"Yes that's exactly it. Especially now my work hours have been cut down, I keep telling myself that there's a chance" I say, flopping down onto my bed.

"Okay, he's going to this party and I've been invited too. We're allowed a plus one, he's taking Zack and I don't have anyone yet, do you wanna come? It's tonight though" She asks.

"Yes yes, I'll be there. What time and where?" I reply.

"I'll pick you up at 8" Then we say our goodbyes. I glance at the clock. 5pm. I hop in the shower and begin getting ready.

*3 Hours Later*

"Thank you for this, everyone else thinks I'm crazy for wanting to speak to him" I say, plugging my phone in so I can play my songs.

"I think you're allowed to, you were together for so long and it's not like it ended with a massive argument" She replies, her eyes fixed on the road.

When we get to the party, it's already packed, so we have to fight our way through the crowd. I find myself looking round anxiously, trying to seek him out amongst the crowd of people.

"I can't see him" I shout into Y/F/N's ear.

"He might not be here yet, you know what he's like" She replies and I nod in agreement, pouring myself a drink. We find a spot that isn't as crowded and we move our bodies along to the music. But, I can't get into it. I want to see him. I need to see him.

"I'm just going out for some fresh air, it's so stuffy in here" I tell Y/F/N and I pass her my drink as I head outside. I find a quiet spot and stand there, just scrolling through my phone. But about 5 minutes later, I stop dead. I hear a certain laugh. A very familiar laugh that makes my stomach twirl every time I hear it. I look up and he's right there. He turns and notices me.

"Hey" He says awkwardly, walking over to me.

"Hi" I say, looking at the ground.

"I didn't expect you to be here" He says, scratching his head, clearly stuck on what to say.

"Yeah, I came with Y/FN. It's good to see you" My nervousness begins to melt away and a smile breaks onto his face.

"I've missed you" He whispers, stepping closer to me and I feel my breath hitch. I move so that my forehead is resting against his. He takes a deep breath and inside, I will for him to kiss me or to wrap his arms around me, anything.

"Y/N" He mutters and my heart melts. For the first time in ages, he's said my name and it feels so good. I always loved how it sounded coming out of his mouth and this time it's no different. I wrap my arm around him and pull him close to me. I breathe in his familiar scent and it's like the past two months had never happened.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" He asks and I nod, before texting Y/F/N to tell her where I'm going. Brendon takes hold of my hand and leads me to his car. We talk a little bit in the car but the alcohol in my system is making me crave him desperately. 

When we reach his house, we both run inside and he slams the door shut, pressing me against it. He attacks my neck, leaving marks all over it. I buck my hips towards him as I let out small moans as he mouth moves along my collarbone. I push him away so I can slip my dress off and as I do, I see his eyes grow dark with lust. He rushes to take off his own clothes and I can see the growing bulge through his jeans. 

Eventually, we have all our clothes off and we run upstairs like a pair of teenagers. He pushes me down onto the bed before climbing on top of me . He runs his hands all over me and I'm overwhelmed with pleasure, it feels just how it used to. Then, he moves down between my legs, pushing his tongue inside me and swirling it all around. I arch my back, closing my eyes in pleasure and letting out moan after moan. 

He moves from my legs and kisses me again.

"Fuck me, Brendon. It's been two months" I beg, running my hands through his hair. He positions himself before sliding himself into me. God, how I've missed this. 

He speeds up his pace and it feels so good.

"It's better than I remember" He says, out of breath, still thrusting into me. Before long, I feel a tight knot forming in my stomach, growing stronger each second.

"I..I think I'm gonna cum" I moan, leaving scratches down his back. A few seconds later, the sensation in my stomach becomes overwhelming and I scream his name as I release, feeling my walls tighten and release around him. He lets go seconds after me, before collapsing on top of me, trying to regain his breath. 

"I've missed you so much, not just the sex" He says, rolling over so that he's laying next to me. I cuddle up to him, burying my head into his chest.

"Me too, I regret us splitting up" I reply and he tilts my chin towards him and kisses me.

"Maybe we should go on a few dates and see what happens from there?' He suggests and I nod in agreement. Who knows what will happen?