I'll Be Gentle (Smut)

Y/N POV:

"Wow, this is amazing" I say as I tuck into my main course. Brendon has taken me out to yet another top restaurant for a date We've been dating for a few months now and it's been going really well. He's an absolute gentleman and honestly makes me feel like the most special person in the world. When I speak, he listens to me intently, as if what I'm saying means everything to me. Recently, we've been talking about maybe taking things to the next level. For me, it's a massive step because apart from kissing, I haven't done anything with anyone. I've been surprisingly honest with Brendon and he's been nothing but understanding. He's made it clear that he will not rush me and is willing to go at my own speed.

"So, my place or yours afterwards?" I ask, winking at him, hoping he takes the hint. He looks taken aback but it's obvious that he's understood what I'm suggesting.

"Uhh m..mine, if that's okay with you?" He asks and I nod, smirking as I carry on eating my food. We talk about the most random topics for the rest of the meal, but I feel the anticipation rising inside me as we get towards the end of the meal.

"Thank you for that Brendon, it was amazing" I say, leaning in to kiss him as we get into his car. On the drive to his house, we blast the radio out and sing along to the various songs. Out of all the people I've dated in the past, I've never felt this comfortable with any of them. Brendon definitely is special.

As we arrive at his house, he quickly runs round to the passenger side to open the door for me, giving me his hand as I step out of the car. As I step through the doorway, he places a hand around my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. I eagerly kiss back, butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I press one hand against his chest, feeling his heart race under my touch. I pull away long enough to slip my coat off before attaching my lips to his again. His tongue asks for entrance, which I allow. I moan softly into the kiss, causing Brendon to press me tighter towards him. 

He pulls at the hem of my top, signalling that he wants to take it off. I hesitate slightly and he quickly pulls away, an anxious look on his face.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away. We can stop if you want to, I don't want to rush you" He says quickly. I just smirk and yank my top off myself, revealing my lacy bra that I bought especially. His eyes widen as he eyes me up and down. I quickly pull down my skirt and step out of it, kicking it across the room. This is the most exposed I've been in front of a guy, ever. But, it feels right.

He takes my hand and leads me upstairs to his bedroom. He closes the door and presses me up against it. He kisses me with more desperation this time, his hands clasping the side of my head. I find the confidence to undo his belt and slip his jeans off, feeling his erection press against my thigh. Then, my hands slowly undo the buttons of his shirt before sliding it off, revealing his toned chest. My hands make their way across his chest and I notice his breath hitch.

"I'm gonna take your bra off now, okay?" He whispers directly into my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. He reaches behind me and undoes the clasp in one swift movement, as I bite my bottom lip in anticipation. He leaves a trail of kisses along my collarbone as he begins palming my breasts which causes me to tilt my head back in pleasure. All of this is so new to me and it feels so good.

"I want more" I moan, smirking at him and I notice his eyes grow darker. He leads me to the bed and pushes me onto it gently. He winks at me before gently pulling my panties down. Then, he positions himself between my legs.

"Is that what you meant?" He asks as he lightly brushes a fingertip over my clit. I nod eagerly, bucking my hips towards him. His tongue then glides across my clit, causing a loud moan to escape my mouth. It feels heavenly but leaves me craving more. I tangle my hands in his hair, pushing him further towards my clit.

"I need you to fuck me now, no more teasing" I whine, pulling him back up towards me so I can kiss him. He moans into the kiss, while caressing my thigh.

"You sure?" He asks, reaching for a condom in his drawer. I nod but his expression turns serious.

"I need you to use your words, okay?" He says.

"Yes, I'm sure" I reply, anticipation bubbling up inside me. 

He grips my hips ready to steady himself. He smirks at me as he pushes himself into me. I wince slightly at the sensation and he flashes me a worried look, but I give him a reassuring smile. He begins moving backwards and forwards and the sensation is replaced by something else. Pleasure. Pure pleasure washes over me as Brendon picks up the pace.

"Fuck, you feel so good Y/N" He groans, slightly breathless. 

I feel an unfamiliar sensation building inside my stomach. The longer Brendon carries on, the stronger it gets.

"I think I'm close" I say, arching my back slightly,as the feeling becomes overwhelming. I try my best to fight it but I can't. I release, shouting Brendon's name as I do. 

"That was amazing" I say, as Brendon collapses on the bed next to me. I snuggle up to him, wrapping an arm around him and tilting my head so that I can kiss him. 

Ugh, probably gonna go on a little break because everything sucks (including my writing). Peace out x