La Devotee (Imagine)

Continuing the mini series. Obviously this video is a bit strange, so this isn't like my other chapters. Enjoy x

Y/N POV:

I had actually decided to go for a jog, I know, crazy right? I had so much pent up energy and I was fed up of pacing around my flat. So, I dusted off my trainers and pulled my workout clothes from the back of my wardrobe and went for a jog. 

I avoided running through the main town, not wanting anyone I know to see me sweating profusely and looking like a tomato. So, I decided to take the scenic route and head for the fields not far away from my house. When I was kid, there used to be stories that went round saying that people who went to those fields alone very rarely returned. 8 year old me hung onto every word and believed it, every time my Mom mentioned those fields, I would run away. If anyone even suggested going near there, I would kick up a massive fuss so that they brought up the idea again. Of course I realise now that it was completely made up, to make kids like me scared. As I jog, I can't help but laugh to myself at how gullible I was.

Despite it being a fairly warm afternoon, I'm the only person about. Not that it bothers me, I'm someone who despises the company of other people but this is a fairly popular jogging route. I calculate that I've been running for just under an hour, so I decide to take a break and find some shade for me to sit under. I place my water bottle by the side of me and lean back against the tree, closing my eyes momentarily. When I open my eyes again, I spot the most beautiful flower in the distance and head towards it, pulling my phone out in order to take a photo of it. I spend a few minutes trying to get the perfect photo before heading back to the tree.

I take a sip of my drink and then lay down, to try and cool down a little bit. After what feels like ten minutes, I sit up and that's when things turn weird. It feels like the world is spinning at 100 miles an hour and my head begins to feel floaty. A ringing sounds in my ear and my vision starts to get blurrier and blurrier, until it goes completely black.

I slowly open my eyes and blink a few times, trying to adjust to my surroundings. What the hell happened? I go to move, but find I'm unable to move my arms or legs. I look down and discover that I'm bound to a chair and somehow I'm not in my running clothes, instead I've been dressed in a white robe. All around me are shelves, lined with what look like potion bottles. I erratically move my arms and legs about, desperately trying to get free but I'm unsuccessful.

"Nice try, but you're not going anywhere sweetheart" A sinister sounding voice says, chuckling slightly. I look around, but I can't see anyone. Instead, there's just a weird blue/purple light filling the room.

"Who are you? And where am I?" I call out, my heart starting to beat fast and it feels like it's about to beat right out of my chest.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you not to go to the fields alone? You're in hell my dear" The voice sounds out again, cackling louder this time.

Tears spill down my face and I try once more to break free from my confines, but with no luck. I look towards the weird coloured light and can just about make out the outline of a person.

"HELP ME PLEASE" I bellow, but the person doesn't move a muscle, they just stand there ominously. I cry louder this time, ugly tears streaming down my face and I begin to hyperventilate. This is like all my worst nightmares coming true, but it doesn't make any sense. Suddenly, the figure starts to move towards me. 

They walk agonisingly slowly and with each step, my heart beats even faster. As they reach me, they just smirk and stare me down, sending a shiver down my spine.

"You're a pretty one, aren't you?" He says, grabbing my chin and winking at me. I kick him, hard but he doesn't seem fazed at all.

"Aww, you can try all you want sweetheart, but there's no escape. We're definitely going to have some fun with you" He cackles loudly and it echoes round the room, the sound reverberating around my head. So this is it, I'm trapped for good.