Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time (Smut)

As hilarious as it would be to write about this video, including the monster, I'm not really in the mood for branching into tentacle porn hahaha. So this'll follow the theme of the video, just minus Y/N turning into a monster.

Y/N POV:

"YN, I think I'm going to go. This isn't really my scene" My best friend says, sliding off the bar stool and giving me a quick hug. I don't hug back, I'm trying too hard to hold my anger in.

"So, you'd rather just leave me then? Fine, I'll text you, bye" I say bluntly, not bothering to look at her. She stands there for a few moments, probably thinking up a reply before thinking better of it and leaving the bar. I down the rest of my drink and ask the barman for a few shots. He brings them quickly and I don't hesitate but to neck all of them back in quick succession. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I can see someone staring at me. I quickly turn and then when I realise how good looking he is, I wink and then turn back to order myself another drink. When I've had a few drinks down me, I turn into a downright flirt but it seems to work, as he makes his way over to me.

"Can we have 4 more shots please?" He asks the bartender, proving that he's been paying attention to what I've been drinking, impressive. 

"Thank you but I think I've had enough to drink" I say, my head beginning to spin a little. As much as I like a few drinks, I never let myself get completely wasted, especially not alone in a bar.

"All the more for me then" He says, knocking all 4 back as soon as the barman puts them down in front of him.

"So, do I get to know your name?" I ask, turning round to face him, our knees touching.

"My name's Brendon and what's yours?" He smiles and I die a little bit inside, how can one man be so good looking? 

"I'm Y/N, I don't normally come alone but my friend ditched me and I realised I deserved a good night" I say before cringing, realising how flirtatious that just sounded.

"I can make sure you have a good time" He says, taking my hand and pulling me up off the bar stool. He staggers a little bit as we make our way to the bar's pathetic excuse for a dance floor. But, it doesn't stop Brendon from whirling me around. He moves towards me so I pretend to act like I'm not interested, pushing him slightly and backing away. It just makes him more eager, he takes my hand and spins me. I have to hand it to him, the boy's got moves. 

He moves towards me again, with his eyes closed but this time, I don't push him away. I let him get right up to my face and I plant my lips on his. We stand there, in the middle of the 'dance floor' and kiss. It's never felt more right before. He winks at me suggestively. So I grab his hand and lead him to the disabled toilet cubicle, which is bigger. As soon as we get inside, he pulls his jacket off and dumps it on the floor. Luckily and very unusually, these toilets are actually spotless. 

I kiss him again and his hands slide between us, as he starts unbuttoning his shirt. I help him pull it off and then he helps me slide out of my own dress, leaving me in just my lacy bra and panties.

"You're in more clothes than I am" I whisper in his ear, lightly running my finger along the top of his jeans, feeling him shiver under my touch. I fumble with his belt but eventually manage to undo it and I slide his jeans down, allowing his hard dick to spring free. 

I leave him in his boxers, not wanting him to get all that he wants just yet. Next thing I know, Brendon's pinning me against the wall and planting loads of kisses on my neck, that are bound to leave a bark. Then, he traces along my collarbone and I let out a small moan. 

"Fuck, this feels so good" I whine, arching my head back. Then, he unhooks my bra and discards that, then slides my panties down and throws them amongst my other clothes. I turn us round, so that he's against the wall and I press my hand against his hardness through his boxers, allowing him to moan and groan. 

I kneel down and ever so slowly, I slide his boxers down while he looks at me with impatience written all over his face. I take hold of him in one hand, before swirling my tongue all around the tip, making him buck his hips towards me. I manage to take all of him in and he whimpers at the feel of it. 

"Fuck I'm so close" He whines.

"We have to be quick, just fuck me already" I instruct him and he wastes no time. He helps me up off the floor and turns us round, so I'm back against the wall. Then, he slams into me and my body hits the cold tiled wall. 

"You feel so fucking good" He says, as he slides into me repeatedly. I close my arms and tip my head back against the wall.

"I'm gonna cum" I moan, clutching his hair in my hand. 

I release and he follows shortly after, both us panting hard, trying to catch our breath. We gather up our clothes and get dressed as quickly as we can, realising that we've been in the toilet way too long. 

As we exit, a worker is stood outside looking less than impressed. She goes to say something but Brendon takes hold of my hand and we run through the bar and straight out the exit, giggling like a pair of teenagers.