Hallelujah (Smut)

Another one in the Music Video mini series, this time it's Hallelujah! How could I not do a smut based on confessing your sins to Brendon?;) Also, I know this isn't technically how confession works, but it felt weird making it actually religious.

You sit facing the confession box, working up the courage to go in. You've never done it before and honestly, you have no idea how it works. You watch as the most attractive man you've ever seen enters, obviously waiting for someone to go in and confess their sins. Immediately, you forget your actual confession and your head is filled with the naughtiest thoughts. You head over to the box and take your seat.

"Hello, what was it you wanted to talk about?" He asks. You swoon at his deep voice, it's like liquid chocolate to your ears. Through the grate, you can just about make out his plump lips and you bite your own, thoughts entering your mind of his lips tracing all around your body.

"I've been having some thoughts lately, some really bad thoughts. I've tried, but I can't seem to get rid of them" You say, a devilish grin settling on your face.

"Would you like to tell me about some of these thoughts? They're clearly troubling you" He says and you feel your heart start to beat faster.

"They are troubling me, because I can't do anything about the effect they're having on me. I mean, I could try and help myself. But, it's much easier with someone else's help, right?" You say, in your most seductive voice hoping that he will be able to take a hint.

"I agree, helping yourself is definitely an option but it's much more fun with someone else" He replies, confirming that he has indeed taken your hint. You hear him exit his side of the box and he opens my side, reaching his hand out.

"So, I take it you're willing to help me then?" You say, biting your lip slightly.

"I saw you sat waiting and couldn't help but admire you. Then as soon as you mentioned bad thoughts, I knew exactly what you meant. It would give me great pleasure to help you out with your situation" He says, a hand sliding up your leg.

He leads you into a side room and pushes you against the door, beginning to attack your neck. He leaves dark and very obvious hickeys but you couldn't care less. As he kisses you, your hands wander his toned body and you moan into the kiss. Your hands find his way to his belt and you hurry to undo it, desperate for more than just kissing.

"Someone really is in a sticky situation" He smirks, pulling down his jeans, along with his boxers. You drop to your knees and admire his length, hardly believing your luck. You grip it in one hand, slowly pumping it. In the meantime, you run the tip of your tongue over his tip, feeling him shudder at the sensation. He tangles his hands in your hair, so that he can control the bobbing of your head as you take him all in. He's the biggest you've ever had but it feels so good, you can taste the saltiness of his pre-cum.

"Fuck keep going, I'm about to cum" He begs, throwing his head back and his breath hitches. You take that as a signal to stop, you've always been someone to tease.

"Sorry babe, I can't let you off that easily. You've got to earn it, so fuck me and fuck me hard" You command and with that, he presses you against the wall and wastes no time in pounding into you. You let out a whimper at the feel of him filling you up but soon relax and you begin to feel the pleasure of it.

"You're so fucking tight and so so hot" He moans, grunting as he thrusts into you repeatedly. You bite your lip and tangle your hands in his hair, gripping it tight. He feels so good and you can tell already that when you cum, it'll be the hardest you've ever came.

"I'm so close" You moan, your eyes rolling about in your head. The knot in your stomach begins to grow tighter and tighter and you grow weak at the knees, the effort of standing while fucking becoming too much.

"Me too, you can let go now baby" He says and you let out a shriek as you hit your orgasm and you feel him release inside of you too. You lean into him slightly, taking some of the pressure off of your legs. His toned body is glistening with sweat and he looks utterly divine.

"Have your bad thoughts gone away now?" He says, beginning to get dressed again.

"Yes they have, but I bet they won't stay away for long" You smirk, helping him with his collar.

"Well, you know where to find me" He winks and he leaves you there, almost in disbelief at what just happened.