Going For A Ride (Smut)

Brendon had been very stressed recently, desperately trying to finish the last couple of songs on his upcoming album. At one point, he'd thought he'd finished but then he had a sudden change of heart and cut a few songs off of the album. Personally, you thought that there was nothing wrong with them but to him, they weren't "Panic!". So, he'd been spending all his time writing a few songs and demoing them. As a result of this, you'd barely seen him and when you did, it was only briefly while he got some food or a drink, before heading back into the studio. Of course, you knew that this would be part of the deal when you first went out with him but it didn't make it any easier.

You binged watched some Kardashians while snacking on some cookies, bored out of your mind. This is what your life had come to and you weren't enjoying it. You wanted it to go back to how it used to be, where you and Brendon spent every possible minute together. 

You turned off the TV and decided to head into the studio to check in on Brendon. You hardly ever go into his studio, knowing that it's his safe space and that he doesn't like other people going in, unless they're invited. But, you were horny and were hoping you could get a reaction out of him.

"Babe?" You call out as you knock on the door. He mutters in response, which you take as permission to enter. He's staring hard at the computer, he looks so stressed. You walk over and place your hands on his shoulder. He tenses up slightly, so you begin to massage his shoulders and after a few moments, he begins to relax. You take that as a sign to take it slightly further, so you lean in and begin to kiss his neck. He wriggles slightly in his chair, so you know that he's enjoying it. He moans slightly and spins round so he's facing you.

You sit down his lap and gently grind down onto him, still kissing his neck. He places his hands on your hips, to control your pace. He pushes you away from his neck so that he can kiss you, eliciting a moan from you. You can feel him growing hard beneath you, so your apply a bit more pressure as your grind down. Then, you remove his top and begin leaving hickeys all the way down his chest, all while still grinding on him.

"Babe please, as much as I'm loving this, please do something else" Brendon pleaded, looking genuinely uncomfortable.

You take his hand and instruct him to stand up. Then you ever so slowly remove his jeans, letting his hard member spring free. You take it in your hands and pump it a few times, as Brendon throws his head back in sheer pleasure. Then, you drop down to your knees and look up at Brendon, with a devilish smirk on your face. You lick round the tip a few times, then agonisingly slowly, you lick right up and down it. You can tell he's growing desperate so, not wanting to tease him too much, you put it fully in your mouth. Immediately, he grabs your hair and pushes your head so that your pace is exactly how he wants it. He moans and calls out your name, as he gets closer and closer to the edge. 

Then, you push him back into the seat and ride him, pressing down as hard as you can. The pressure is too much for Brendon, who shouts out your name as he orgasms. 

"Fuck, I needed that so badly" Brendon said, kissing you hard.

"I know, you've been so stressed so I figured you needed to unwind a little bit" You winked, getting off his lap and taking your dirty jeans off, leaving you in just a t-shirt and a lacy thong. Brendon eyed you up hungrily but you just shook your head.

"You'll get more when you start spending less time in the studio" You smirked, strutting out of the studio, knowing full well he was staring at your ass.