Biggest Dream Part 3 (Fluff)

This is probably going to turn into a long series like "You Have Got To Be Kidding Me".

Y/N POV:

Two nights have passed since my 'date' with Brendon and in whatever free time we both get, we're pretty much inseparable. We could literally spend hours just talking or just cuddle up to each other on a sofa. Nicole and Mike are sweethearts too, they've all welcomed me with open arms and they treat me like one of their own.

Despite things going so well with Brendon and the guys, I am struggling with the tour life. Being so far away from home and always on the move is proving a challenge for me. A lot of the time, I have no signal so it's hard for me to get in contact with my friends and family. I tried not to let it get to me too much but now that we're halfway through, I can feel myself starting to falter. On stage, I'm as happy as can be, it's almost like I'm floating on clouds and I'm in this bubble of happiness. But, as soon as I'm back in my dressing room, the bubble bursts and I feel so alone. It's something I haven't felt able to share with Brendon, through fear of him thinking that I'm ungrateful or that I'm not enjoying tour.

"Thank you Cleveland, goodnight" I shout into the microphone, throwing a few guitar picks into the audience as I make my way off stage. Another show done. Tonight though, I don't feel that usual rush of adrenaline I get when I leave the stage. Instead, I find myself fighting back tears. Brendon and the guys are waiting side stage, as they have been every night. They begin applauding and cheering as I make my way over to them. Brendon envelopes me in his arms but I don't feel that wave of warmth and belonging that I normally do. I feel nothing. I manage to flash a smile or two, before making some excuse to rush back to my dressing room. 

As soon as I'm in my dressing room and the door is closed, I fall apart. My chest tightens and I find myself struggling to breathe. I pace round the room, gasping for breath as tears stream down my face. Clutching onto the sofa, I lower myself to the ground. Pulling my knees towards me, I bury my head and let myself cry hysterically.

"Y/N? Are you in there?" Brendon's voice comes from the other side of the door. My head shoots up in panic, he can't see me like this. I try my best to steady my breathing, but it doesn't work.

"Let me in, please" He says, his voice laced with  concern. He knocks a few more times but when I don't reply, he gives up and lets himself in. I watch his face drop as he sees me on the floor. I must look like a right mess, I must have trails of mascara down my face by now.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asks, lowering himself to the ground, pulling me towards him. He holds me tight in his arms.

"I... I don't know" I stutter between sobs. Slowly, I feel my heart rate begin to decrease. He doesn't ask another question, he plays with my hair as he waits for my crying to slow down. He begins to sing softly under his breath and I close my eyes, focusing on the words. 

"I'm not cut out for this touring thing, it's so hard" I finally manage to get out. Brendon leans away slightly, a stern look on his face. Great, he definitely thinks I'm ungrateful now. I've fucked everything up, as usual.

"Now, you listen to me. You ARE cut out for this touring thing. You wanna know how I know that? I know because of how loud the audience screams after each song. I know because of how loud they sing the songs along with you. I know because of the smile on your face as you walk out onto that stage. Touring is hard, believe me I used to freak out on our first few tours. Being away from home and not always being able to contact loved ones fucking sucks, all of us have felt that at some point. You know you can talk to me, nobody's going to judge you. We've all been there, we all care about you. I care about you" He says, whispering the last four words, pulling me closer to him once more.

I fight the urge to start crying again, he's just so kind. 

"Thank you so much Brendon, honestly" I say. He turns my face so that I'm looking directly at him. Then, he places one hand under my chin, tilting it up slightly before placing his lips against mine. The kiss is gentle, but it's enough to melt all my worries away.

"I have to go perform now, I better see you side stage" He says, standing up, pulling me up with him. He wraps me up in his arms again, resting his chin on the top of my head. 

"Of course you will" I say.

Smut is coming in the next part, just needed some fluffy stuff before jealous Brendon appears.