Run Away Into The Night (Smut)

This is obviously set when they're both in High School

Y/N POV:

I actually cannot believe my parents. How dare they say that Brendon is too much trouble? He has done nothing but be the most amazing boyfriend to me. Every single time he's met my Mom and Dad, he's been ultra polite and shows a genuine interest in what they talk about. But, now they've changed their attitude and say that he's no good for me and that I'm better off without him.

Words can't describe how angry I am with them. Ever since our 'little chat', I haven't bothered speaking to them. What's the point? If they're going to be like that, I don't want to speak to them anymore. I've locked myself in my room and have been crying on the phone to Brendon for the past hour. It turns out his parents had a similar conversation with him too, calling our relationship 'toxic'.

"Babe, pack a bag, okay?" Brendon says as I answer his call on the second ring.

"A bag? Why?" I ask, really confused.

"Just trust me, pack a bag and be ready in ten minutes" He says and then he ends the call. Going to my wardrobe, I pull out my travel bag and begin stuffing it full of as many clothes and things as I can fit in it. By the time I'm done, it's almost too heavy to carry but I don't want to leave any of it behind.

"Okay, I need you to get out the house without your parents knowing, can you do that?" He asks and I can't help but scoff.

"Do you even know me at all? How do you think I made it to all those parties?" I reply, throwing my bag out of the window first before leaping out after it. Luckily, my room isn't that high up so I make the jump without any injuries.

"I'm parked two blocks down, okay?" He says and I break into a jog, adrenaline rushing through my body as I get further and further away from my house. Eventually, I make it to his car and I quickly throw my bag on the backseat before clambering into the passenger side.

"Where are we going?" I ask, as Brendon begins driving out of my street.

"There's this motel just outside of town, we can stay there for a few nights. I'm not letting our parents break us up, no way in hell" He says, gritting his teeth in anger. I rest my hand on his thigh, in an effort to calm him down. He looks down at my hand and I see him gulp.

"Nobody is going to break us up, I love you too much" I say, rubbing his thigh soothingly. He squirms slightly in his seat and an uncomfortable look settles on his face.

"C...Can you not do that? It's slightly distracting and I'm trying to drive" He stutters. I smirk to myself, an idea popping into my head.

"I don't think you really want me to stop, do you? I whisper in his ear, my hand sliding further up his thigh. He glances over at me quickly and I notice that his eyes are growing darker.

Moving my hand even further up, I slip it under his jeans and palm him through his boxers. It's not long before he's growing hard under my touch and letting out small moans. He quickly pulls over to the side of the road. Then, he pushes his seat back and reclines it slightly. I climb over to straddle him and undo his jeans.

It's not as it looks in movies, it's incredibly cramped but I don't care. I just want him. Eventually, after much wriggling, we both manage to slide off his jeans and boxers. It's much easier for me to get my clothes off and as soon as we're both naked, his mouth gets to work in leaving a trail of kisses all around my body. He begins along my collarbone, lightly nipping at the skin, causing me to throw my head back. He moves his mouth down my body, growing ever nearer to my wet core.

"Please can we just skip all this? I need you, right now, in the back of this car" I beg, climbing off of his lap and making my way to the backseat. I lay down and wink at him suggestively. That's all it takes for him to climb on top of me, positioning himself as comfortably as he can between my legs.

"You look so fucking good Y/N" He groans, as he pushes himself into me. My hands make their way to his hair, tangling themselves in it. I tug on it slightly, knowing it drives him crazy. As he continues thrusting into me, I arch my back and let the overwhelming feeling of pleasure rush through my body.

"So fucking perfect" He lets out breathlessly, quickening his pace. I feel myself drifting closer and closer to the edge.

"I'm so close Brendon" I say, closing my eyes as the feeling in my stomach grows stronger.

"Open your eyes when you cum" Brendon says sternly, gripping my waist tightly. I open my eyes and I look directly at him as I release, his name slipping out of my lips. He also looks at me and the moan that comes out of his mouth is the most attractive thing I've heard. He bends down to kiss me for a while before he starts picking our clothes that have been scattered all around the car. Despite the cramped conditions, we get dressed fairly quickly and we get back into our seats, still a little breathless.

"Round 2 at the motel?" Brendon winks, starting the engine.

Finally managed to write a request😂