Merry Christmas (Smut)

"Merry Christmas babe" Brendon whispers in my ear, snaking his arm around my waist as I slowly wake up. I open my eyes, stretch my arms above my head and then turn to face him. We embrace each other for a few minutes, exchanging several kisses.

"I can't believe it's Christmas already, it's my favourite time of year" I say excitedly, throwing the duvet back and putting my jumper on. My family have been staying with us for the past few days and they're already downstairs. They all greet me excitedly and jump up to give me a hug. Brendon eventually makes his way down, yawning as he enters the room but still greeting everyone warmly.

We all sit around the table eating breakfast, talking about the various activities we each want to do. As soon as we finish, Mom and I begin preparing the rest of the Christmas Lunch. The others head into the living room and put on a film.

A few hours later, all of the food is nearly cooked so I take that as an opportunity to head upstairs to get dressed properly. I change out of my pyjamas and put on this santa dress I bought from Target. They had an even sexier one, but I didn't think that it would go down well with my parents. So I settled for one that was still quite short and showed off a tiny bit of cleavage, it was still a dress I knew Brendon would appreciate. Then, I curled my hair and did my makeup, applying a red lipstick that I only wear at Christmas.

Heading back downstairs, everyone is already sat at the table and Mom is placing all the dishes in the centre I offer to help, but she tells me she has everything under control. I notice Brendon's eyebrows raise when he notices me, I just flash him an innocent smile but inwardly I praise myself for buying this dress.

Throughout the meal, I notice Brendon making sideways glances at me, trying and failing to not stare at my boobs. I rub my foot against his leg under the table as he's halfway through a sentence and he starts stuttering. I act as if there's absolutely nothing going on, so I continue eating my food. When we've all finished, Mom clears the plates away and my Dad starts asking Brendon about his upcoming album. I begin fidgeting in my seat so decide to mess around with Brendon. I place my hand on his knee and apply some pressure. He just glances at me and gives me a warning look, but I take no notice. I think there's nothing more hot than teasing him while we're with other people. Slowly, I start moving further up his thigh, making him squirm in his seat. He tries to remove my hand, but I just put it straight back.

I then run my finger along the top of his jeans and he coughs mid sentence.

"Are you okay babe?" I ask, faking concern.

"I think I might go and lie down for a while, I feel a little bit ill" He lies, excusing himself from the table and heading upstairs. As he leaves, he flashes me a look that signals me to follow him. I wait a few minutes, not wanting it to look too suspect.

"I might go and check on him, how about you go and put on a film? I'll be back down soon" I say and my Dad nods.

I run upstairs and when I reach the bedroom, Brendon is pacing around looking frustrated. He stops when he sees me, then heads over to me before pinning me against the door. His mouth presses against mine and his tongue fights for entrance into my mouth, which I grant him.

"Brendon, my parents are downstairs, we have to keep it down. I said I'd be down soon" I say, as his mouth gets to work on my neck and collarbones. I moan under his kisses and my hands roam his body. They make their way to the hem of his shirt and I tug on it, signalling to him that I want to take it off. He steps back, allowing me to take it off of him. He takes his own jeans off then helps me out of my dress.

Then, he pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top of me. I can feel his hardness against my thigh and it turns me on even more. I buck my hips, to show him how impatient I'm getting and to get him to hurry up.

"Just fuck me already, I need to go downstairs" I moan as he kisses down my stomach.

He smirks but listens to me. He lines himself up before sliding into me. I have to bite my lip, to stop from moaning out loud, not really wanting my parents to hear me.

"Fuck, you feel so good Y/N" Brendon groans, burying his head into my neck. I close my eyes in pleasure, clutching the bed sheets and still biting my lips, desperately trying not to draw attention to our bedroom.

The burning sensation in my stomach appears. It starts off fairly subtle but gradually grows stronger.

"Brendon, I think I'm gonna cum" I warn, as the sensation begins to overwhelm me. I clutch the sheets tighter as I feel myself tighten around him as I release. He follows and I let go of the sheets to cover his mouth, so he doesn't make too much noise.

"Do you feel any better?" I ask, winking at him as he collapses next to me, trying to regain his breath.

"Much better, Merry Christmas babe"