Still Into You (Smut)

*POTENTIAL TRIGGER WARNING: BODY IMAGE ISSUES*

Y/N POV:

I stand in front of the mirror, desperately tugging the hem of the shit. I swear this fit me a few months ago? I pull a pair of jeans from my closet and it's the same story. They don't fit. I throw them across the room in frustration and stand there in my underwear. Is it me or are my thighs slightly bigger? And my stomach looks a bit bigger too. 

I stand in front of the mirror, mentally picking out all my flaws. As I carry on, I can feel the tears reach my eyes. I look at the clothes I've scattered round the room and I drop to the floor, not even trying to hold the tears back. I cry loud, ugly tears. I hit the floor a few times, trying to let all of my anger and frustration out.

From downstairs, Brendon hears me and comes running up the stairs as quick as he can.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He says, tapping the door with his knuckles. I'm unable to get the words out to answer him, I just carry on sobbing which makes him even more anxious.

"Babe, open the door please" He demands, hitting the door harder. I sit up slowly and wipe the tears that are still streaming down my face. Steadily, I stand up and make my way to the door. I turn it and instantly turn my back on Brendon, not wanting him to see what a mess I am.

"What's wrong? Please talk to me" He says, taking hold of my arm and turning me towards him. I bow my head in shame.

"I... I can't do this" I whisper, my voice breaking slightly through the tears that are still silently rolling down my face.

"Can't do what babe?" He asks softly, lifting my head gently.

"I can't look at myself in the mirror, so I don't know how you can bear to look at me" I say, wiping a single tear from my cheek. Brendon frowns and rests his head on my shoulder, snaking his arm around my waist.

"You wanna know how?" He whispers in my ear, before placing a few kisses on my neck. He begins sliding his hands down my body until he rests them on my hips. 

"I love the way your body curves, I love running my hands up and down your body" He whispers, placing kisses along my shoulders. I let out a little moan and I feel him smirk against my skin.

He kneels down and runs his hands down ass.

"I love your ass, it's perfectly round and just the right size" He says, giving it a playful slap, eliciting another moan from me.

"Don't get me started on your thighs, they're my favourite. They were made for my face to be between them. They're just the right size, so don't let any jeans convince you otherwise" He whispers, positioning himself in front of me before kissing up and down my thighs. I feel myself growing wet under his touch.

"You're beautiful, Y/N, that's how I can bear to be with you. I love every inch of your body. I love your personality, how caring you are and how much you make me laugh. I just love you" He says, before pushing me onto the bed and climbing on top of me. 

He grinds on me slightly and I can feel the friction. I buck my hips towards him, desperate for more of his touch. He slides himself down and removes my underwear, discarding them amongst the piles of clothes already on the floor. Then, he slides his tongue insides me, as I moan and writhe under his touch.

"You taste so good" He groans, his eyes dark with lust. He moves from between my legs and begins kissing my neck again.

"Just fuck me, please" I beg, bucking my hips again. He smirks and follows my demands thrusting into me with a loud grunt. I arch my back as he fills me completely, it feels so good. He slams into me repeatedly, beads of sweat appearing on his forehead. 

"Babe, I'm so close" He groans, his pace slowing down slightly. I can feel the tight ball forming in my stomach, becoming more powerful with each second. I scream his name as I cum, feeling myself tighten around him as I let go. Brendon grips my hips tightly as he releases too, moaning my name before collapsing on top of me.

"Now do you believe that I love you" He pants breathlessly. I just nod, not needing to speak.

"You're beautiful, Y/N, inside and out. I wish you could see that" He whispers, running his fingertip along my bare stomach.

"I love you so much" I say, leaning over to kiss him.

Ughh, I know it's shit don't hate me