You Have Got To Be Kidding Me Part 2 (Smut)

I could literally make this into a series, because Brendon as a teacher is my weakness

Y/N POV:

"You okay?" Y/F/N asks as I walk back into class and take my seat. I can feel Brendon's eyes on me and I pray that my cheeks aren't bright red.

"Just felt a bit sick, I'm okay now though" I lie, not turning to face her. She's known me for so long that she knows exactly when I'm lying.

"Mr Urie seemed pretty concerned" She says, suspicion in her voice. I just shrug my shoulders and pray that she'll drop this conversation soon. I cannot let anyone find out or I'm ruined. 

*A Few Hours Later*

"Wanna come round mine? We can order a pizza" My friend suggests but I shake my head, making up some lame excuse that she definitely won't believe. She seems to accept it and heads out of the school. I wait until she's out of sight and then I run into Brendon's classroom.

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up" Brendon smirks, getting up from his desk and drawing all the blinds. He then comes up to me, reaches past me to lock the door.

"Of course I was going to show, I liked what you were implying" I flirt, sitting on the nearest desk. His eyes grow dark as he comes towards me, standing in between my legs. He leans closer to me, so that I can feel his warm breath on my face. 

"Someone has a dirty little mind, don't they?" He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and I shiver under his touch. God, I wish he'd stop teasing and run those pretty hands all over me. Suddenly feeling confident, I reach towards his tie and loosen it. Then, I begin to undo his buttons but he grabs my hands and stops me.

"Now now princess, not so fast. I'm the teacher, therefore I'm in control" He pulls my top up and over my head, leaving me in just my lacy bra and my jeans. He makes no movement to take his own clothes off.

"I just want you to fuck me" I whine, I have never felt so desperate before, what is he doing to me?

"Then, I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed. Believe me, I want that too but despite the impression I may be giving off, I'm not that easy" He smirks, pulling me close to him so that I can feel his breath on my face. His fingers lightly rub my waist and I swear that that's enough to make me wet.

"What am I allowed to do then?" I ask, trying to overcome my overwhelming disappointment.

"Sit back and let me pleasure you" He whispers in my ear, sending shivers up and down my body. He lightly nips at my ear lobe, causing me to let out a series of soft moans. Then he lightly cups one of my boobs and caresses it gently, every single touch of his feels like the best thing ever. 

He begins to undo my jeans and I wriggle around, helping him to slide them off before hopping back on the desk. He positions himself back between my legs, lightly nipping at my neck, but not enough to leave marks. Then, he reaches between my leg and begins teasing my clit through my underwear. I squirm and feel myself growing wetter.

"Is this all for me baby?" He smirks, slipping two fingers in and curling them slightly, making me moan slightly louder.

"Yes, this is for you" I say, wrapping my hands in his hair and tugging on it slightly as I become more and more turned on. 

He moves his fingers quicker, bringing me closer to the edge. I pull at his hair even tighter, causing him to moan.

"I'm close" I say, throwing my head back.

"Switch places, quickly" He says, helping me off the desk before lifting me up and placing me on his thigh. I know instantly what he's wanting me to do. I begin rocking back and forth, pressing down as hard as I can. The friction is almost too much but it's helping me to get off.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" I moan, resting my head on his shoulder, while still moving along his thigh.

"That's it, cum for me baby" He commands and with those words, I release all over his jeans. He doesn't seem bothered in the slightest, he just smirks and cups my face in his hands and kisses me passionately.

I reluctantly let go as I spy the time on the clock on the wall. I quickly pick up my discarded clothes and slip them back on, much to his disappointment. 

"Same time tomorrow, I think you might get a little more" He winks, pulling me close to him and I feel a bulge against my thigh.

"You didn't let me help you out" I whisper, pressing my palm against the bulge. He swallows hard, trying to suppress a moan.

"I'll sort myself out. You get your pretty self home, you'll need lots of rest for tomorrow" He says, smirking as he kisses me one more time before I leave for home.

I know it's shit but feels like I haven't posted in years, forgive me