Raging Jealousy (Smut)

You and Brendon were out at the mall, just picking up last minute bits for your holiday. You enjoyed going out together, but it was something you rarely did as you would often get hounded by fans, meaning a simple trip could take hours. 

You were in Victoria's Secret picking out some new underwear when someone tapped you on the shoulder. You spun around, still holding a thong and your face lit up.

'Hey stranger" It was Cody, he'd been your best friend throughout High School. Honestly, he'd been your first crush too but you'd never told him that.

'Cody omg! This is Brendon, my husband!' You say, but Cody just nods, ignoring Brendon completely who's stood right next to you.

'You're looking... beautiful, quite stunning actually. Wow, it's so weird seeing you after so long' He says and you can't help but smile and blush slightly. Brendon notices and tenses his jaw, anger starting to bubble up inside him.

'You don't look to bad yourself' You reply, giving him a friendly wink.

'Hey, we should catch up some time, maybe have a drink?' He suggests, unable to stop beaming at you.

'That sounds great' You respond, giving your number so he can text you a date.

You tell him you have to go, so he pulls you into a hug. He hugs you slightly too long for Brendon's liking and as he pulls away, he plants a kiss on your cheek. You blush again and then go back to the pile of underwear, picking out a matching red set. 

On the drive back home, Brendon doesn't speak and when you turn the radio on, he turns it straight back off. You place a hand on his shoulder and he tenses up, before shrugging your hand off.

"Babe, what's wrong?" You ask, confused as to why he's acting like this.

"You! Flirting with that creepy friend of yours. He definitely has the hots for you, did you even notice how long he hugged you for?" He blurts out, a vein sticking out on his head which signals his anger.

"I wasn't flirting! We were best friends Brendon and anyway, I introduced you as my husband so he wouldn't have tried anything!" You say defensively, turning away in your seat so you're looking out of the window.

You both remain in silence for the rest of the drive, you really don't understand what's wrong with him. All you did was speak to an old friend, that's not a crime is it? Then it hits you, he's jealous! He didn't like another guy complimenting you and touching you.

When you get home, Brendon quickly jumps out of the car and slams his door shut behind him. He rushes over to you, grabs your hand and runs inside, you trailing behind him. As you get in, he slams the front door shut and pushes you against it, kissing you with a passion you've never seen before.

"No guy gets to touch you in the way I do. You're mine and I love you so much" He says breathlessly, as he lifts your top over your head before throwing it across the room. You tug at his shirt and he breaks off the kiss momentarily so you can rip his off. Then, he unhooks your bra and his hands began roaming your breasts and you let out a moan.

"Cody will never get to see you in the way I do" He says, smirking. You kind of like what jealousy has done to him.

He takes you by the hand again and leads you to the bedroom. Pushing you on the bed, he slides your jeans and panties off. Then, he positions himself between your legs and he teases your soaking wet clit with his tongue. He makes circles along your folds, leaving you writhing around on the bed, begging him to do more. He eats you out slowly and sensually, making you moan his name over and over. Your hands roam your own body before tangling themselves in his hair, tugging slightly.

"You like that?" Brendon purrs, slipping two fingers in which sends you closer to the edge.

"Fuck yes, I'm gonna cum baby" You say, feeling the knot tighten in your stomach before you release over his face. He licks it up and then climbs on top of you, grinding his hips down onto you. You can feel his rock hard dick, which turns you on even more. Your hands begin to wander down and you palm him through his jeans.

"Is someone a bit uncomfortable?" You ask, teasing him by smacking the elastic of boxers from under his jeans. He groans as the material hits his bare skin and he begins fumbling around with his belt, to get his jeans off.

You run your fingertip along his member and he shivers under your touch.

"How could you think I'd want anyone else? You're perfect and I love you" You whisper into his ear.

"I'm gonna make sure you never want anyone else" He says, his eyes growing dark with lust. He lines himself up and thrusts into you.

"Fuck you feel so good" He moans, quickening the pace as you clutch the bedsheets in pleasure.

"Keep going" You instruct, feeling that ever so familiar knot growing in your stomach. You know you won't be able to hold on much longer.

"Babe, I'm gonna cum" Brendon says as he cums hard inside you and you soon follow, screaming out his name as you do.

"Fuck that was so good" You let out, breathlessly.

You secretly wished he'd be jealous more often.

I know that was completely shit, smut is harder to write than I thought.