Mrs Urie (Smut)

I'm trying so hard to make my chapters longer, I've realised just how short they are.

Y/N POV:

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride" The officiator announces. Brendon steps towards me, places a hand in the small of my back and puts his plump lips against mine. Sparks shoot through my body and I smile into the kiss. It lasts only a few moments, but I know it's one I will remember for the rest of my life. We stand there for a little while, just beaming at each other. Then, Brendon takes my hand and we make our way down the aisle, being showered in confetti and petals by all the guests. We make our way to the wedding car, ready to take us to our afterparty.

"Well Mrs Urie, I think I'm the luckiest guy in the world" Brendon says, taking a sip of his champagne. I smile and clasp his hand in mine.

"Mr Urie, I'm definitely the luckiest woman in the world" I say, resting my head on his shoulder. A smile seems to have taken permanent residence on my face, but I don't even care. I'm on cloud nine and I don't think I'm going down any time soon.

"We're here" The driver announces, quickly hopping out so he can help me out of the car. I take his hand and thank him, minding where I go so as not to ruin my dress. Brendon walks round from the other side to join me, taking my hand in his. A friendly looking woman with a large camera introduces herself as our photographer and leads us to a rose garden, so we can have our wedding photos. 

She doesn't even need to instruct us to smile or to look lovingly at each other, we do it automatically. We're so caught up in our little bubble, that nothing else matters. After a few photos, she shows them to us to get our approval, before placing us in a different spot. About 30 minutes later, we're happy with what she's done and we head back inside, to join our guests.

As we walk into the room, we're met with cheers and whoops of congratulations. I hug a few people as I make my way up to the head table, where my parents and Brendon's parents are already seated. The meal goes by without a hitch, everyone is full of compliments for the food.

"Okay, so now it's time for the speeches" Zack announces, pulling out sheets of paper from his inside pocket. Brendon hides his face behind his hands, obviously anticipating the embarrassing stories that are about to be shared. In fact, Zack's speech is filled with nothing but funny and sweet stories, highlighting just how amazing Brendon is. I glance over at Brendon and see that his eyes are glassy with tears, so I place a hand gently on his knee and he puts his hand on top of mine, giving it a slight squeeze.

"Now, it's my turn" Brendon says, standing up and coughing a couple of times to clear his throat. 

"I don't want anyone to be sick, but this might get a little soppy. From the minute I met Y/N, i knew that there was something special about her. I was immediately drawn to her and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. When she laughed, I found my face lighting up. When she smiled, my whole body felt all warm and cosy. When I first saw her walking over to me, I felt more nervous then I ever had in my life. Within a few short hours, I felt that I had known her all my life, I felt so at ease with her. I knew in that moment, that I didn't want to go on without seeing her. So, imagine my sheer joy when she agreed to a second date. The rest, as they say, is history. Y/N, you have brought so much joy and happiness to my life. I know everybody says this, but I truly do believe that I'm the luckiest man in the world. I wake up and I thank my lucky stars that you're mine. Now, I can thank them that I have the most beautiful wife. I could spend the rest of this speech sharing embarrassing stories, but I'm not going to put you through that. I'm just going to say thank you, for helping me to grow as a man, a son and an artist. I hope that I'll be the best husband to you and I have no doubts that you'll be the best wife. I love you, Mrs Urie" He says, his voice cracking at those last 5 words. He raises his glass and everyone else follows. I dab the tears that are pouring down my face. As Brendon sits down, I kiss him but it's broken up by the announcement that it's time for the first dance.

The rest of the reception goes smoothly, better than either of us could have predicted. Eventually, we call it a night and we head up to the honeymoon suite. I go to open the door and Brendon stops me, before picking me up bridal style and carrying me into the room.

"It's tradition" He explains between giggles

"Do you know what else is tradition?" I ask seductively into his ear, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"What?" He murmurs, pressing his lips against mine.

"Wedding night sex" I whisper into the kiss. 

"I thought you'd never mention it" He replies, helping me carefully out of my dress. We place it in it's bag. I'm left in the lace underwear I bought especially for tonight and Brendon can't take his eyes off of me.

"Fuck, how did I get so lucky" He moans, rushing over to me, carrying me so that I'm straddling his body. I trace kisses along his jawline and then down his neck, before jumping down from his grasp. 

"It's not fair that you're still in all your clothes" I whine, slipping his jacket off before unbuttoning his shirt. He wastes no time in slipping his trousers off, followed by his boxers, where his growing hardness becomes obvious. I buck my hips toward him, palming his member, making him moan softly under my touch. 

I go back to my trail of kisses, beginning at his collar bone, I do it ever so lightly so that he's shivering under my touch. I then work my way down his chest, then to his stomach before sinking down to my knees. He looks at me expectantly, knowing exactly what's about to happen. I grip it hard with one hand, while my tongue licks the tip teasingly. He groans and moans as I lick it, almost as if it's a lollipop. Then, I take all of him and his eyes widen in pleasure. I can taste the saltiness of pre-cum.

"Fuck yes, I'm so close" Brendon announces and then shortly after, he releases into my mouth. I swallow it all and then lick round my lips, consuming every last little bit. I slip my underwear off myself and Brendon eyes me up and down, biting his lip as he does so. Before I can do anything else, he pushes me onto the bed and clambers on top of me. 

Slowly, he grinds his hips down onto me and I buck mine towards him, craving more touch. He runs his hands up and down my thighs, driving me even more mad and making me even wetter He lowers himself, so that his mouth has easy access to my wet core. He pushes his tongue in and swirls it round, making me arch my back in sheer pleasure. He pushes his tongue in as far as it will go, as I tangle my hands in his hair.

"Just fuck me already" I demand, not feeling very patient anymore. He moves himself away and just smirks at me, as he lines himself up. Without any hesitation, he thrusts into me and I let out a whimper. He repeatedly hits my spot and I'm overwhelmed with pleasure. I leave scratches down his back, not knowing what else to do with my hands.

"Babe, I'm so close" He says after a few more moments. I give him a signal that I am too and tell him it's okay to let go, i'm too breathless for proper words. He follows my signal and releases inside me and I feel my walls tighten around him, as I scream through my orgasm, shouting his name.

"Wow, wedding night sex really is the best" I exclaim, panting for breath. Brendon collapses next to me, placing a hand on his stomach as he tries to catch his breath back, but he nods in agreement.

"Round 2, Mrs Urie?" He winks at me.

"Careful, or we'll be having Mini Uries" I laugh.

"Isn't that the plan?" He smirks, kissing my neck.