Girls/Girls/Boys (Smut)

In this part, Brendon obviously isn't dating or married to Sarah. I love Sarah but for the purpose of this story, Brendon is single.

You've been hired for a music video. You're never told who it's for, you just get given a general overview of the concept for the video. For this one, you basically have to just act really sensual towards the lead singer. Then, you have to pack on some PDA with another female dancer. As far as jobs go, it's fairly straightforward. The jobs you normally get are full of complicated routines, so you're pretty happy with this gig.

You make your way to the studio for a rehearsal, it'll be the first time you meet the artist too. As you walk in, the room is bustling with people setting up cameras and microphones. An assistant comes over and shows you to your dressing table, where the other girl is. A makeup artist performs their magic on you and you can't believe how different you look.

"Hey, okay so this is for a song by Panic! At The Disco. It'll be Brendon on his own, you just have to run your hands all over him. It may sound weird, but trust me on this. Then, towards the end of the song, you have to make out with the other girl, Emily." The director explained. It wasn't the making out with Emily that fazed you, it was having to touch Brendon Urie up. You've always thought he was fit, but then again at least you'll look convincing.

Before they begin filming, the director sets aside an hour for you to rehearse. Brendon has had coconut oil rubbed all over him, so he's all shiny and smooth. You surprise yourself with how calm you manage to stay, as your hands wander his body as he mimes along to the song. 

"Okay, we're ready to film now!" The director announces, clapping his hands to get everyone's attention. 

Brendon gets into position and you and Emily stand either side of him. The music starts and you just get lost in it, focusing on getting your job completely right, so as not to upset the director. It takes a couple of takes, as they have to adjust the camera angle a few times but eventually, the director is happy with the shots he's got.

"I want to film a little bit with just Emily and Y/N, so Brendon you can get dressed or watch if you'd like" The director says and Brendon makes his way over to him, so he can watch you and Emily film the make out scene. You both get properly into it, wanting it to look as realistic as possible. You manage to do it in one shot and the Director keeps praising you both, saying how real it looks and that it's exactly how he managed it.

You hug Emily goodbye, as she has to rush off to another job. You sit at your dressing table, getting your stuff together so that you can go home.

"Hey, it's Y/N isn't it?" You turn around and see that it's Brendon talking to you. Your heart immediately starts to race.

"Yes it is, you did a good job out there. You're a natural" You say, giggling nervously. There's something about him that makes you really shy.

"I thought that part with you and Emily was so hot" He says, smirking and giving you a cheeky wink.

"Oh really? Why thank you" You say, as flirtatiously as you can. You don't know what's come over you, but he's hot so why not?

"Come with me" He says and you follow him eagerly. He takes you to his dressing room, which smells of his cologne which is DIVINE. 

"I hope you won't think this is too forward" He says, leaving you slightly confused. But before you can think any more about it, his lips are pressed against yours. Your heart begins to race again and you kiss him back. His tongue fights for entry, which you grant. His hands begin to roam your body, his touch light and gentle. You place your hands in his hair, tangling them amongst his quiff. 

As he's already shirtless, it makes it a lot easier for you. You can feel him straining in his trousers against your thigh, so you help free him. He springs free and you begin pumping his hard dick, making him moan due to your touch. He tugs at the bottom of your top, signalling for you to let him remove it which he does as quick as anything. Then, he unhooks your bra and his hands immediately make their way to your breasts. You kiss him again and moan into the kiss as he begins to trace his finger along the waistband of your jeans. He unbuttons them and slides them down, holding you steady as you step out of them. Then, he pushes you onto the sofa and slides your underwear off, before chucking them across the room. His hands begin rubbing up and down your thigh, making you wetter with each passing minute. Then, he repositions himself so that he can leave a trail of kisses up your thigh, working his way closer and closer to your core. When he reaches it, he traces circles over it with his tongue, making you gasp and groan. 

"Please, do something" You beg, the wait almost killing you. His tongue enters, you can tell he's done this before because you're in sheer pleasure, moaning his name as your hands tangle themselves in his hair again. You push his head down, craving the feel of his tongue even more. You can feel that familiar knot in your stomach growing, knowing it won't be long before you cum.

"Fuck me Brendon, please" You command. You've surprised yourself with how forward you're being, but it just feels so right. He smirks and presses his plump lips against yours for a few moments. As he pulls his lips away, he thrusts into you and you arch your back as he does so. You soon relax and rest your hands on his back, which is still smooth from the coconut oil.

"You're so fucking tight, you feel so good Y/N" Brendon groans, quickening the pace slightly. 

"I think I'm gonna cum" You moan, arching your back slightly. The knot grows tighter and tighter until you can't hold it any longer. You cum, shouting his name as you do so. He reaches his orgasm too and groans as he releases.

"Well, that wasn't what I expected when I came to work today" You say breathlessly.