*REQUESTED* Say Amen (Smut)

Request: Can you do an imagine based on Say Amen (Saturday Night)? Where Brendon and Y/N and it turns into something else?

Y/N POV:

How dare he. In all our years of dating he's never ignored my messages or calls. We normally stay up for hours, responding to each other really quickly. But this time, he hasn't replied to me for nearly a day. I asked him if he wanted to meet up for a date, considering that it'd nearly been two weeks since we last met up. He'd opened the message and not bothered to reply.

Closing my phone angrily, I picked up my car keys and stormed outside to my car. I angrily put my seatbelt on and raced over to Brendon's house, which is about a 10 minute drive away.

When I get there, I quickly undo my seatbelt and storm up to the door, knocking on it hard. I tap my foot anxiously as I wait for him to open the door.

"Y/N?" He says, confused, as he opens the door. I don't bother to wait for an invitation, I just storm inside, annoyance written all over my face.

"You're alive I see, obviously unable to reply to my messages" I say sarcastically, sitting down on the sofa, crossing my legs.

"I'm sorry, I did see them and I meant to reply, but I just didn't. I am really sorry" He says, but something in his tone of voice doesn't sound genuine.

"Yeah, spare me the lecture Brendon. It feels like you're not that interested in me anymore, I'm sick of it" I say, storming towards the kitchn, my anger making me restless. He follows me and looks genuinely surprised that this has resulted in an argument.

"Of course I'm interested in you, don't be so stupid" He says giving me a gentle shove and I shove him right back, so that he's pressed against the kitchen counter.

"Maybe next time you'll know that it's better to reply" I say, standing in between his legs. The confusion melts away from his face and it's replaced with something else, arousal?

"You're so sexy when you're annoyed" He says, leaning towards me so that I can feel his breath on my face.

"Stop it, I am really annoyed with you" I say, turning my face away. But, he places a hand under my chin and moves my face towards him, so that I'm facing him. He smiles that ever so familiar smile of his that makes me felt everytime.

"You fucker, you know I can't stay mad at you" I say, giving him another playful shove so that he's backed up against the counter opposite. I separate his legs with my knee and I press my body close against his. I notice that his breathing becomes heavier and he seems more dkstracted, unable to follow what's going on around him.

"Me being angry with you brings out the beast in me" I whisper in his ear before leaving a trail of kisses along his jaw line. His throws his head back as I do and I notice him gulping hard, trying and failing to remain composed. I slowly button his shirt and leave another trail of kisses down his chest. But, I do it even slower this time, letting each kiss linger so that his heart rate increases slightly each time. I feel my core throbbing tighter with each kiss, desperate for more action.

"You're driving me crazy babe" Brendon whispers in my ear, taking a lunge for my earlobe, trying to nibble it slightly. I move away, not wanting him to be in control.

I move Brendon towards the sofa and push him down onto it so that I can straddle him. I can feel his erection beneath me and I grind down, so that it drives him crazy. I leave more kisses along his jawline and down his neck, before caving in and giving him what he wants.

I pull down his jeans and boxers low enough that his erection springs free. I sink down to my knees, taking him in one hand. I let my other hand caress his thigh as I lick around his tip, feeling him shudder beneath me. I tease him for a while, my tongue swirling around him, but not doing enough to pleasure him. Then, I feel him glaring down at me, his gaze like daggers. I take all of him in my mouth and then repeatedly bring him in and out of my mouth; until just before he's about to cum. I let go of where I'm holding him just above his base and I move my mouth away from his tip.

I begin to walk away but he follows me, frusrated with me leaving him just when he was about to cum. He lifts me onto a counter top and quickly reaches for a condom in his wallet. Then he lines himself up and without much warning, he slams into me. We both grunt at the sensation and then he begins thrusting into me, changing his pace from slow to quick. We both grunt and sweat with the effort, both of our bodies moving in rhythmn with each other.

"I'm still annoyed at you" I moan, throwing my head back while tangling my fingers in his hair.

"Yeah, it seems like it" He smirks, at the same time a burning sensation starts in my stomach. With each passing second it grows stronger, especially with Brendon's hard thrusts. But, he begins to slow down, which I know means he's close to.

"It's okay, you can let go Babe" I instruct him, as the feeling becomes too overwhelming. I wince as the burning sensation becomes even more powerful and I moan Brendon's name loudly.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" Brendon moans, releasing just seconds after I do, moaning my name as he does.

We both roll onto our backs, laying next to each othe as we try to catch our breath. I watch his chest rise and fall as I realise that there's no point fighting with Brendon, as he's always going to win because his stare melts me everytime.

"I'm sorry I didn't reply, I love you Y/N" He says, kissing me lightly on the cheek.

"I love you too but I need more proof that you're sorry" I say and with that, he begins to straddle me, grinding his hips. Turning me on all over again.