You Cheat Part 2 #1 (Imagine)

Here's the first of the different Part 2 scenarios.

Y/N POV:

It's been 3 weeks since I discovered that Brendon had been cheating on me with Y/S/N. I'm not going to lie, I've been moping around the house, feeling very sorry for myself. That shit hurts and it's the fact my twin Sister could do that to me is what angers me the most.

My friends have been great, offering to come round and keep me company. But, I've been isolating myself, too ashamed to be around people. To top it all off, I've been feeling really sick aswell this past week or so, which obviously hasn't helped. The scary thing is, I think I'm pregnant. My period is like clockwork, I'm never late but it's over a week since it was due. I've been trying to deny it but there's something inside me that thinks my fears are true.

Plucking up the courage to leave the house, I make my way to the nearest store and buy myself a few different pregnancy tests, just to be on the safe side. When I go back home, I sit them on the sink in the bathroom. I stare at them as I chug down lots of water. This can't be happening.

*A Few Hours Later*

"Are you sure?" Y/F/N asks.

"Three pregnancy tests can't be lying. Plus, they're not even faint lines. I'm pregnant and obviously Brendon's the Father" I say, burying my face in my hands as I turn the phone to loudspeaker.

"What are you gonna do?" She asks.

"I'm keeping it but I'm going to have to tell him. As much as I don't want to see him right now, he has a right to know" I exclaim, feeling a mix of sadness and fear. Mainly fear.

"If you need me to be there with you when you tell him, just let me know. You're not alone in this, okay? I love you" She says and I smile to myself. This is why she's my best friend.

"I love you too. I'm gonna go, I'm exhausted. I'm going round there tomorrow to tell him, I think I'll go alone but I'll call you straight after" We say our goodbyes and I end the call. I head straight to bed and fall straight asleep, exhausted from the day's events.

*The Next Day*

"You can do this Y/N, it's the right thing to do" I tell myself as I pull into Y/S/N's driveway. Taking a few deep breaths, I make my way out of the car and up to the door.

"Oh, it's you" Y/S/N says as she answers the door and I just roll my eyes. I head straight inside, not bothering to wait for her to invite me inside.

"If you've come to have another go at us, don't bother. We don't care" She says, a disgusted look on her face.

"I've come to speak to Brendon, in private" Staring at her so she knows I'm fully seriousness and won't leave till I've spoken to him.

"Fine. Brendon!" She calls and he comes downstairs. His face pales when he sees me, I don't bother to smile at him. I glare at Y/S/N until she leaves the room.

"Hi" He says, his voice riddled with awkwardness.

"I'm going to cut to the chase because I don't really want to be here. But, I'm pregnant. It's yours, no question about it. I want to be adults about this, I'm not expecting any support or anything. But, you deserve the chance to know your child" I explain and he just stares at me, taking big gulps.

"You're having my baby?" He finally says and I nod.

"Omg. Y/N I want to be here for you, for both of you. I know you don't want support, but I want to, I'm not trying to say you're not capable. I want to be fully involved" He says and I close my eyes. God, I feel the sudden urge to lean over and pull him close to me, but I restrain myself.