Chapter 3- Dyckman

Saint Josiah
One Week Later

I had just finished smoking a blunt and eating lunch from this spanish spot down the way. I got comfortable on my couch while I was getting head from this bitch I've been seeing named Joyce. She was a fine chocolate one but her game was off today. I was more into my tv than busting a nut. It was late and I was going to send her on her way.

She had a fat ass and didn't really get on my nerves so I kept her around. I wasn't one to get all tied up in my feelings. We pleased one another and went about our day.

My phone ranged.

" Yo wassgud, you fucking with Dykeman later? We might pull up." My brother Trent said.

" I wasn't really trynna get into that little kid shit. Last time I was over there some weird shit went down. I'm chilling. You fucking wit it?" I said.

" Yea you know the bitches be out there deep with they little ice cups and sundresses" He said laughing.

" Reima gonna fuck you up. You better chill on my sis—But yea I don't know bro. Ima let you know." I sighed shaking my head. I couldn't afford another hot head moment. The stars were aligned.

I looked down  to see Joyce now frowning because I wasn't giving her no attention. The head was wack today. I pushed her away and pulled up my pants.

" Yeah bro...actually I'm gonna pull up around 11"  I changed my mind because Joyce might need to be replaced after this wack shit. That park was always full of throat goats.

" Copy" He said before hanging up.

"Aye, I'm about to get ready to meet up with my niggas. Ima call you later when I get back. I need to shower. You can just let yourself out."

She rolled her eyes and got off her knees. "Whatever nigga."

" Yea keep rolling them shits and I'll really give you a reason to have them in the back of your head" I sucked my teeth. She flicked me off.

" Whatever Saint, call me later" She said as she fixed her clothes, snatched her purse off the couch and walked out slamming my front door. Her trifling ass ain't even think to go in the bathroom and rinse her mouth out.

"This bitch be bugging" I mumbled as I headed to the shower. The water splashed against my skin putting me into deep thought about the shit I was about to get myself into. I needed more money so I was willing to accept any risk it came with if it meant I was getting paid. Money is root of all evil but so is poverty. I need to make sure my parents good for the rest of their lives and not stressing about working as they get up in their age.

I threw on a white tee and some shorts after an hour of letting my thoughts get to me. I feel like I was having regrets but it's too late now—fuck it. The ball is in my court but this shit is far from a game. I have to become colder than I already am because I'm in a position that comes with a lot of enemies. I'm about to inherit a nigga enemies that's not dead. While Pablo sit back in retirement mode, it's grind time for me.

I stomped my foot into my  black cement Jordan 3's and broke out my thoughts. I refused to flex for a basketball game that wasn't in a venue with floor seats. That park was full of broke niggas and bitches looking for a come up. They'd get pregnant in a heart beat before finding out if a nigga street creds check out. Next thing you know she pregnant by the store runner and tight she ain't getting no bread. Life funny like that.

By the time I was out the door it was 11:45 but shit was still active. I headed towards the hood to see what niggas was fucking with. When I left out I peeped them two broads from the park leaving out from a crib two doors down across the street. I knew the light skin one lived by me but I don't be over here a lot for anyone to know where I lay my head. I was on the road trapping often but started to slow down after meeting Pablo, and he put me on. I ain't mention I was her neighbor because her friend father got it out for me since the nigga think I'm robbing him of his clientele. Better product mean new customers for me— and for Niche that meant losing money. That's on him.