Chapter 50 - Really Chas?

Ambrosine

I walked down the steps and heard a deep voice echo and was excited that he was here. I missed him so much.

I entered the living room and my jaw dropped. All eyes were on me and I could not believe who was sitting in the same space as Saint.

'I'm gonna fuck Chasity up!' Was my first thought.

A few people greeted me and I attempted to avoid eye contact with him.

" Long time no see beautiful"  He spoke up and I was shook for him because Saint was now eyeing him and so was his friends.

" Hello Jay" I spoke lowly and Saint raised a brow and began to stand up. My heart was pounding.

" Okay so Saint I just need a whole lot of ice and cups. I don't know how much it is but here—" Camilla broke the silence immediately.

"About time Audi you're finally done ." Camila spoke entering the room. She handed him money but he rejected it.

" It's okay I got it."

" Sweetie are you sure? It's really no problem"

" Positive." He laughed.

" Okay well if you insist. Call me or Audi if you forget what to get."

" Ice and cups? I think I'll remember." He laughed.

" You finally joined us?" Camilla eyed me.

" Ma it was only like two hours" I smiled.

Saint was on his phone and not paying me any attention.

" Camilla I'm gonna take a short while I gotta drop my daughters binky off to her she won't stop crying and I left it home" He said and Camila nodded smiling.

" Take your time baby they want that ice for drinks and it's too early to be drunk."

" It's never too early Cam." He laughed.

He walked past me and I could feel the tension.

" He-" I said a little too excited and he cut me off.

" Wassgud" He said dryly as he looked down in his phone.

" Wassup Lil Saint " Jah spoke up laughing knowing damn well we don't speak.

" How you doing we'll meet officially when I come back" I assumed it was his friend who just came home.

Chasity came down stairs from getting dressed a few minutes later and spotted Jay. She walked up to me with the most awkward smile ever and I grabbed her to talk in the downstairs bathroom.

" Before you curse me out my original plan was to still invite James but I decided against it because mommy invited our whole damn family and Jay so happened to get that extended invite from his mama. Nobody told me tho!"

" This is so fucking awkward but I guess I can't blame you since Camila has no clue what went down but she doesn't need to so he needs to cut that flirting shit out before Saint starts some shit with him"

" Girl he ain't no pussy and you know that" Chasity added.

" Whatever he shouldn't be here period. It's not about who's tougher."

" That I can agree on but like I said it was my mom A, I can't just kick the nigga out. My family will get on my ass"

" I know... Let me just go my ass upstairs real quick and meditate because this shit is crazy"

Aside from Saint I've been with one person intimately and relationship wise. That person so happens to be Jay whose real name is Jamir—Chasity's cousin. We dated all throughout high school and my freshman year of college. We broke up when he cheated on me. He begged me to stay but my life was complicated enough and he was just adding onto my stress so I cut ties. I have barely seen him since because he has literally been all over the place according to Instagram. I wasn't heart broken because people grow out of love with each other. Jay had a way of doing too much though and today was not the time nor place for it.