Chapter 7 - Friend zoned?

Saint Josiah

I peeped shawty driving earlier and decided to follow them. I was curious. Luckily for me they lead me right to where Niche stay. Once they dipped from in front of his crib I was left to deal with a thirsty and high pitched voiced Joyce who wanted the world to know she had my dick down her throat.

" Shawty I was never your man , your boo, heartbeat, none of that! Chill with that lovey dovey shit I don't even love your wack ass head" I grilled her.

" Now its wack? What you want one or my best friends now?"

" Since when they your best friends? They just dubbed that shit in front of your face. You look crazy shawty and they didn't claim you" I laughed.

" I knew them for mad long grew up together and all. Obviously we're close if her mother invited me in their home."

" If you say so" I added.

" Why you moving like I'm corny? At the end of the day if I talked to Jah you would feel a way. Of all people why her?"

" Girl if you wanna help my man's get his nut all then by all means."

" You know I only want you. Why you acting like this?" She pouted.

" Shouldn't you be swallowing my nigga Jay kids? What his baby momma threatened to whoop your ass or something?" I taunted her.

" What? Jay is not my nigga.."

" And you are not my bitch"

" Alright folks the whole block don't need to be in y'all business" Trent said laughing and ready to pull off.

" You right I don't have no business here anyways" I took mental note of the house and got back in the car.

" You know what fuck you Saint!" She yelled.

" You know that darkskin chick gonna curve the hell out you since you fucked with her old friend " Trent said catching up to me.

" Bro they not friends.. and who said I wanted her? I can't be worried about no bitch. I need this bread and my child only."

" You need to include a wife in that shit. You gotta make sure you not stuck in the game once you enter. That shit not a lifetime thing. Trust me, you gonna need a woman to get your head out the clouds."

" Nah, the money is my only concern. I don't need no hoe in my ear bugging me about getting a job." I reassured him.

" Just think about it." Trent wasn't happy with my answer.

The Next Morning, 4AM

The loud ring of my phone blasted off the walls of my bedroom. I was eager to catch up on some good sleep and forget to silence this shit. I live alone and I have for a while. Shit always sound louder when it's nobody else here.

" Son who the fuck is calling me so early" I sucked my teeth. The phone screen read unknown.

" Meet me at the Mandarin Oriental this Saturday. 500 Brickell Key Drive" A deep voice with a thick Italian accent echoed through the phone. It was the plug.

" Aight."

" 5pm Don't be late." He hung up before I could even speak.

"Don't be late? The fuck.. And how this nigga even get my personal number?" I shook my head getting up out of bed. I couldn't sleep after that.

I met Pablo through my boy Dre. He was an old friend of mine and wanted to pass on his position. He was moving on to more legit shit for the sake of his girl who was pregnant. I guess that's what Trent was going on about.