Chapter 65 - Through Hurt I Found Me

To my supporters,

Thank you for your kind words, humorous comments and endless support. You are truly appreciated. My days are always made!

To my harsh critiques,

Thank you for your honesty, in a sense you help me grow. It's all love.

The next day
Apryl

The house was so quiet you could hear a pen drop.

I was keeping an eye on Ambrosine without hovering while everyone went to work. We decided to have a family dinner tonight.

I heard her bath running. It has been running for a while.

I walked upstairs to check up on her and see if she needed anything. Knocking and getting no answer resulted in me walking right in. It was now more clear that the bathtub was running.

I knocked and still no answer.

I slowly cracked the door open.

" Hey Audi you alright in here?" I spoke before fully opening the door.

I was in shock to see her figure under the water.

I prayed she wasn't trying to hurt herself.

" Ambrosine!" I yelled out running to pull her up.

" Apryl what the hell?!" She covered her breast

" What are you doing? Please don't hurt yourself Audi" My eyes tears up

She stared at me before she laughed.

" Apryl I'm trying to get this leftover conditioner out my hair crazy. I didn't mean to scare you. It's weird, I know but Im lazy and don't have a cup. People usually do odd things behind closed doors. I just want my privacy."

" O-oh. Im sorry I didn't mean to —"

" Yes and I'm kind of naked so if you would kindly exit." She smiled

"Likewise but I'll just hang out here on the toilet seat I made you I know what it look like."

" What is up with all of you. You guys must want me to have a nervous breakdown or something please do not hover it's going to give me anxiety ."

" I just want to make sure you're safe."

" I'm just washing my hair I'm all cried out I just want to sleep. You don't have the right to overstep this boundary. I barely know you."

" I apologize." I quickly left out. She must've got dressed quickly because she came to find me

" I don't mind your visits but please understand we are building this relationship from scratch and I don't want you to get too comfortable too quickly."

" I understand. I don't know what's gotten into me."

" We're worried because you're acting so normal." Chasity said.

" I have to go on with life so I'm getting a head start. Let's not make this the topic of every discussion." She shrugged.

" You gonna tell Saint?"

" Can we talk about anything else, my gosh." She walked off.

" Since she's been home she's probably taken 10 showers. She lives in this bathroom now and I was honestly scared out my ass to see her under water." I admitted to Chasity.

" Under water?"

" Claims she was washing her hair."

" Under water?" Chasity said again