Chapter 42 - One time for the birthday bitch

Saint Josiah

I watched as she slept wondering why her ass ain't go out and enjoy herself to bring in her birthday. It was midnight. I kissed on her face until she began to wake up. She came in from the hair salon yesterday and had an attitude. I don't think she was a fan of me paying for her hair. I never took the time out to ask her if she liked public affection.

"Happy birthday beautiful." I kissed her until she woke up.

" Thank you." She said turning away and falling back asleep.

" This is the one time I won't let you sleep in. You need to enjoy all 24 hours."

" I'm still tired." She spoke still turned away.

I hovered over her and began to kiss her neck.

"You mad at me?"

" No. Just tired."

" It's your birthday, you can sleep tomorrow." I chuckled. She turned to face me. I kissed on her face until she finally kissed me back.

She slept in a t shirt with no underwear. My hand traveled up her thighs. I began to rub on her slowly.

I slowed down as she moaned. I grabbed her neck and began to nibble at her ear. With patience, I pushed inside of her. I was grinding long and hard in her as she wrapped her legs around me. She scratched at my back trying to hold back her moans.

" This pussy so good." I mumbled in her ear.

Her eyes rolled back.

I sucked on her breast, making her get wetter. Her legs began to shake and I knew she was about to cum so I sped up to join her.

" Fuckkk" She said throwing me off guard.

" You like that?"

"Mmmhm"

" Ride it"

    We immediately switched positions. This was the first time she ever rode me. I fell in love all over again. The room filled with the sound of us grinding out bodies against one another. She was so wet.

" Shit Audi" I threw my head back as she took full control.

" Ride that shit baby" I said smacking her ass causing her to moan out because the smack pushed me deeper into her.

" Fuck Saint" She mumbled still riding it. She began to slow down and we now were making eye contact. This shit was driving a nigga crazy.

" I love you baby" I whispered grabbing her neck to place a passionate kiss on her lips as she continued to slowly grind. I flipped her over on her back taking charge again.

" I love you too—oh gosh" Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and it was the sexiest sight ever. Her full lips let out moans as she shook.

       Her body began to shake uncontrollably as she arched her back biting down on her bottom lip. She released all over me while clinching her walls causing me to bust. I pulled out and released on her breast.

   " You a freak Ambrosine." I laughed.

" I'm Saint " She said smirking as she walked over to the bathroom.

" Yea yea yea, I let you ride for the first time and you don't know how to act" I joked.

" Boy bye." She laughed turning on the shower. I was sleepy as hell now.