Chapter 45 - Unappreciated

That morning..
Saint Josiah

   I recently woke up from the crazy night I had. I sent Natalie on her way before going to bed. She was pissed off which further proved this shit was done on purpose. I now realize I can not let the baby mother title blind me. My job is to take care of Nova. I entered the kitchen to see Ambrosine and Chasity sitting at the Island talking.

" Audi you were wron-" Chasity cut herself off as I walked in the kitchen.

" Wassgud Chas"

"..Heyy"

" I see you had fun lastnight" I said noticing a hickie on her neck.

" Oop not you in my business " She laughed and covered her neck.

" Wish I could say the same" I sighed grabbing a water.

" Yeah I heard last night was one hell of a night." Chasity said.

" It was curtesy of Audi." I said dryly.

" Oh so your baby mother wasn't the problem?" Audi chuckled.

" I guess she wasn't" If she didn't want to believe or hear me out then I was gonna entertain this shit.

She began to walk towards me but Chasity stopped her.

" Nah let her go, she wanna be so big and bad let's see what she got up her sleeves this time."

" Ambrosine chill girl." Chasity added.

Ambrosine pulled her arm out of Chasity's hold and proceeded to walk pass bumping me.

" I'll be back Chasity I'm gonna go talk to her"

" Aight"

I followed her up the stairs

I couldn't promise that shit wouldn't go left because the tension between us was crazy. She was back in bed now and I turned on the light.

" Get up"

" No get out"

" Who house is this? Get up or I'll get you up" I firmly said. She began to sit up sighing.

" You complain about us communicating better but pulled some shit like that lastnight? Ambrosine I wanted to lay hands on you son. Be happy all I did was grab your neck. You don't know how bad I felt violated."

" Good now you know how I feel!"

" You wouldn't feel that way if you just let me fucking talk!" I snapped.

" We were supposed to be having fun not arguing back and fourth. I love the hell out of you and for you to even sit here and question my loyalty got a nigga thinking this shit ain't mutual. Natalie will get handled but what are we gonna do because I'm tired of your shit!"

" It's not only about you! Why do you have a soft spot for someone who did you so wrong and kept your child away? You left me in the club to make sure SHE was good." Her eyes began to water.

" I did it for my child. I asked Jah and he said no because of their history. I don't trust Ubers with drunk women and her friend was fucked up. I'm sorry."

" What are we going to do from this point on?" I asked.

" Yo I'm talking to you shawty."

She got up and proceeded to the bathroom ignoring me. I followed her locking the door. She wasn't going nowhere until we saw eye to eye.