Chapter 12 - Steam

Saint Josiah

" Can I shower with you?" I asked. She was caught off guard. I felt like the man right now. I locked in this money and hopefully I was about to get some.

" Okay." She said to my surprise.

I honestly thought shower sex was overrated but I was turned on by her. I don't even know if she wants to have sex but shit why else would she shower with me?

" I need a yes or no." I said.

" Yea you can shower with me " She said.

"..Ok" I smiled. I could tell she shy.

" Come here" I pulled her on my lap.

"What's wrong?"

" I have never showered with anyone before, we're about to be naked and exposed. I mean my body don't look crazy or nothing but — I'm rambling don't mind me sorry" She had to be joking right now. She set good.

" From what I accidentally seen earlier it's perfect. You don't have to do anything you don't want to" I laughed.

" I would like to."

A phone ranged and the tone was not familiar to me and by the looks of her face it was not hers either. Room service had been in our suite when we were not here courtesy of the plug. I lifted the silver cover off the platter to find a burner phone. I wish she ain't see this. I chuckled. If this is what power felt like I didn't mind having some of it.

The nigga also sent up food for us.

" You ordered food from the car?" She asked.

" Something like that. Help yourself. I need to take this." I stepped out onto the balcony and called the only number in the phone back.

" Yo." I said.

" I hope lunch wasn't a bad first impression. I see you have a lot of heart and you put family first. I respect that."

" Yeah I do." I said.

" My wife and I would like you to accept dinner on us and hope you've done some thinking in these few hours. We have a lot of work to do."

" I haven't accepted your offer." I spat.

" Wednesday. 850k payout. Consider it a welcome fee. I'll send you the coordinates to the warehouse."

" 850k?" I said. Nigga im risking my freedom he gotta up it. The price went up the moment you spoke on my daughter nigga.

" The last guy settled for 275. I'm being generous." He said.

"Noted." He said.

" Alright. Enjoy dinner with your girlfriend." He said before hanging up.

" How the fuck did he know I was with someone?" I spoke to myself.

" You good?" I slid the door and walked back in to find her eating.

" Yeah I'm full and I barely touched this food." She laughed rubbing her stomach.

" It be like that sometimes. Im about to go shower and shit." I'm a happy man. That pay out was about to look healthy. I had to touch the town immediately and lock in with my niggas.

The pay out amount was odd though. It was high. I had to talk to Dre about that shit without saying too much. I would hate to walk into something and there's a gimmick.

" I have to ask you something though."

" Wassup?"

" How long you staying across from me?" I asked. She was thrown off.