Chapter 14 - Don't Trust N*ggas.

Ambrosine Brooks

I tossed my suitcase any kind of way and went straight to the bathroom to wash my face.

" Girl who pissed you off?" Chasity laughed. She stood in the doorway of the bathroom watching me.

" Girl that nigga is so weird!"

" Oh no, he's one of those?!"

" I hate nasty attitudes son! I'm so turned off and heated."

" Girl what happened?"

" Why it look like you was crying? I will go beat the living fuck out of that nigga" Chasity said.

" I can't believe him! His baby mother come out the wood works with his daughter and he let her talk to me any kind of way!"

"  Wait what?!"

" She started bringing up Niche and all! Saying he should've fucking pimped me out. I wanted to knock her fucking head off!"

" Oh hell no! She still there?!"

" I'm so pissed off yo!"

"  Then to make matter worse I had sex with him just to come back home and have him kick me out because of his baby momma that he already said was grimey as fuck! She came in that bitch like she owned it." I wanted to hit that bitch. I just shook my head and began wiping my face. I guess drama is apart of life.

" What? You had sex. I know that's right! " She eyed me cheesing.

"... That's literally not the point though."

" Okayyyyyy bitch! I see you I thought I told you text me every thing but ok freaky " She stuck her tongue out.

" I feel dumb because he just kicked me out like we didn't have fun. It was probably just a game to him thinking it would fuck with Niche. This is why men with kids are not on my radar. Men in general be doing too much. I knew better."

" Then his baby mother had the audacity to bring up other bitches coming and going but she's for life...girl shut the fuck up! You're so happy you got nutted in. Bitch probably threw that plan b up on purpose."

" Oh hell no like I said is this bitch still over there?! Cause we can go right now. I'm always ready" She began to tie her hair up.

" And what the fuck is she doing over there anyways first off? I didn't even know he had a kid. If they together why he ain't take her?"

" Well he does, he literally told me to get the hell out.. Never knew a person could switch up that fast but honestly fuck him. I don't think they are but it's looking like he on lock and I'm good off that."

" Damn so what's gonna happen when you need dick? Don't wanna hear you using no vibrator " She laughed.

I bust out laughing because Camila and Chasity really don't play about me. She knew exactly how to lift my mood and she was always on go. I'm so blessed to have them. They can make any bad situation funny.

" Just leave it alone girl. I see the real person he is. His priority is his child and that's nice for him!" I smiled but my face quickly went back to sadness.

" He doesn't deserve anyone as good as you"

" His loss." I shrugged.

" Where's ma?"

" At dinner with her boo again!"

" She on the roll" Atleast one of us wasn't failing in the love department.

" She sure is, but give me your phone. Let's find you a new boo. Why have one when you can have eight?" Chastity joked.

" I'm so over dating. Men are so fucking weird and petty."