Chapter 23- Every kind of way

Saint Josiah

Somebody was at my door excessively ringing my bell and banging. It was after 2am. Joyce bird ass pushed in my crib the second I opened the door.

" You gone get yourself hurt barging in my shit this early in the morning." I said.

" Boy bye it's not problem when it's a booty call."

" I'm cool off that shit forever."

" You sure about that?" She tried to put her hands in my pants.

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

" Ow ow ow! Saint stop that shit hurt!" She begged.

" What the fuck are you doing around here banging on my door and causing a scene?!" I yelled.

" I need to use your bathroom!"

" Huh?"

" I was in the neighborhood and I needed to pee."

" In the neighborhood doing what?" I didn't forget about the brief moment she had with Chasity and her moms. It would be wild as fuck if she was over there but I doubt it.

" Just hanging out."

" Oh word, with who?"

"Kelly and them." She responded.

" Oh Aight."

" Yeah."

" Go use it and go." I sighed.

She rushed to my downstairs bathroom. She reeked of Hennessy and weed. I stood by the door and could hear her snapping photos.

" Bro what are you doing?" I shut the door, sucked myself teeth and twisted the door knob. It was locked.

" Wait!" She yelled.

Moment later she came out laughing.

" You was taking pictures?" I asked.

" I was."

" Delete it."

" Why?"

Ambrosine homegirl look like the type to play detective. If she's ever in this bathroom to confirm it, she'll think I was lying about messing with Joyce from the start. Plus, this bitch messy. I don't know what she was plotting but I forced her to delete it. I hate the fact that she even know where I lay my head at.

" Because I love this mirror stupid."

" Delete it and get out."

" You sure you don't want some?"

" If I wanted some I would call my girl." I responded.

" Your girl?"

" Yeah." I lied.

" Saint don't fucking play with me!"