Chapter 51 - Need You For My Sanity

Saint Josiah

" Saint seriously just wait" She was beginning to sound nervous so now I knew Ambrosine was up to no good with this nigga up here.

" How about you wait?" I said as I reached the top of the steps and she grabbed my arm.

" Yo you good why you touching me?" I eyed her.

" You're doing the most right now" She rolled her eyes letting go.

" Oh it's me doing the most?" I shook my head to open the door but it was locked. I knocked.

" Excuse me" Chasity knocked on the door and you could barely hear if she was getting up or not because of the music.

The door swung open and she looked like she was crying but her facial expression showed anger.

I raised a brow at the sight because I know she wasn't crying because a nigga cut her sentence off earlier. I peeped off rip her lip was busted.

" Here" Chasity handed her the ice walking away and in the mist playfully punched my arm " You get on my nerves" she mumbled.

Ambrosine opened the door a little wider so I could come in. Guess the nigga wasn't in here.

" Hi Josiah.." She lowly said.

" What's good " I sat down. Silence filled the room for a few moments.

" This cool?" I pulled out a blunt and she shook her head no. I nodded.

" What happened to your lip?" I broke the silence again but she didn't respond.

" You know it's rude to have guest downstairs and be in your room right?" I changed the subject.

" I'm just not in the mood to be around anyone" She softly said.

" Oh okay" I wasn't about to show her I cared.

Five minutes passed and I could feel her staring at me as I sat on my phone. I was ready to eat so her little ass need to come downstairs with me and properly greet her guest so I could do just that. Chasity and Ambrosine always posting Camila food, that shit be looking great.

" Baby?" She spoke

"Ambrosine" I firmly said.

" I miss you"

" What was that?"

" I said I miss you" She sat up sighing and then eventually began walking over to me.

" Okay" I kept scrolling. That's definitely not how you apologize.

" I was wrong for spitting on you. I'm ashamed and I'm genuinely sorry. It will never happen aga-".

" Shouldn't of happened at all" I cut her off. That shit pissed me off but I tried not to let my anger out on a female because I know how I get. This her last time getting a slide. On Kairi if her spit or hands ever touch my face again I'm violating. Female or not, I want respect from her.

" I know. Will you forgive me?" I said nothing in response.

"Or at least work on forgiving me?" She added as she played with her fingers.

" I'll work on it" I said looking at her with an annoyed face.

" Okay...I really miss you baby"

" I miss your sex too" I said standing up to walk out.

" What?" A sad look appeared on her face.

" That's what you was using me for right? You
could ask for some dick before you could apologize and that's crazy to me."