Chapter 44 - No Promises

3:20am
Saint Josiah

Every morning/night I find myself waking up to take a 3am piss it never fails. I felt my baby beside me and got a little hype because she was about to get that 3am dick. Wayno ass took all night to get her home I fell asleep.

I shut the bathroom door so the light wouldn't bother her and went to pee and brush my teeth. I knew she was tired and drunk because she slept with the cover over her completely which she hates. I hit the light exiting the bathroom.

I got back in bed hovering over pulling the cover to give her a kiss.

"Baby when did you get in?"

My bedroom door opened and I was shook to see Ambrosine standing there kicking off her shoes. My eyes widened as she turned on our bedroom light and witnessed me laying with who I knew was Natalie.

" What the fuck is going on!?" She yelled and instantly frowned her face sitting her bag down and taking her jewelry off.

Natalie began to move around causing me to move from over her and stand on my two feet. This isn't looking good for me at all. I only had one boxers and this shit looked bad.

" Baby I can explai-" I got closer to her and she cut me off with her attempt to slap me. I grabbed her hand quickly.

" Nah it's self explanatory. You left me to be in bed with this bitch. Really Saint?! Natalie?? You got the next bitch on MY side of the bed nigga I could hurt you right now with the way I'm feeling!" She was pacing back and fourth shaking.

" Baby I honestly don't know how she got here"

" Oh so I look like booboo the fucking fool huh? You must think I'm fucking stupid don't you?"

"She will always have a spot in your life and clearly your bed" She began to search through her bag and pulled out a ponytail holder.

Natalie began to wake up.

" Lee why the fuck are you in my bed?"

She sucked her teeth and began to get up.

" Whatever Siah"

I was pissed off and scared for her all at once.

" Ambrosine please don't" I looked her way in attempt to reason with her. She made eye contact with the ground as she continued to put her hair in a bun.

" She not stupid" Natalie chimed in digging her own grave more and getting out of bed. I noticed she went into my draw to get clothes.

" Son if she hit you I'm not breaking that shit up you have no right to be in my bed I was nice enough to let you stay here and you over stepped your boundaries. I don't want you at all Natalie."

" Do you even love me? I held your child." She began to cry and it threw me off. I barely seen this girl cry.

" And so did she!" I blurted out. She looked defeated.

" I'm in love with her."

Her face turned red and she exited the room. Ambrosine immediately followed her out grabbing her shirt causing me to run and grab her. Natalie turned around and almost got hit but ducked it.

" Hey hey hey Ambrosine chill out. Let her go" I grabbed her by her waist.

" Natalie you can go"

" I have no keys."

" Call somebody. It's not my problem."

" Saint please."

" I can put you in a hotel or something but you got to go. Call a cousin or some shit. I'm not doing this." I sighed.