Chapter 48- Wet Dreamz

Ambrosine Brooks

" Fuck Daddy! I missed you so much"

" You love me?" Saint eyed me.

" Yes yes yes! I love youuu" I moaned the words.

He sped up and my legs shook.

" Don't do that dumb shit no more you hear me?"

" Mmmhm" I moaned.

" Have my baby" He said giving me a wet kiss. I wrapped my legs around him.

" You want my kid A?" He pumped into me harder.

" Mmmm fuck! Yes daddy I want your baby" My eyes began to roll back as we both released.

I immediately popped up only to realize it was a damn dream. I got aggravated.

I headed to the bathroom to shower and came out throwing on a sweatsuit. More work had to be done today and it would be just Chasity and I.

Tomorrow we plan on having our house warming so this Saturday consisted of nothing but us cleaning and decorating.

Upstairs was complete so now all that had to be done was the kitchen and living room. Not much was needed in the kitchen but the put the glasses away and wipe down the counter tops.

The living room was our biggest project at this point because I refused to call Saint after the attitude he was giving me yesterday. It was expected though, I'm disgusted with myself for letting my anger get the best of me and spitting. It was my lowest low and I plan to call and apologize but I'm not caving in. All he's getting is an apology for the spit.

The couches and tables arrived not too long ago.

5 hours of moving things around, hanging a million mirrors up and youtubing how to set up a tv, we were finally done.

Our living room and dining room was beautiful.

" Yo this shit looks sooo good. Thank you Pinterest!" Chasity said

" No dead ass though, I need to Instagram this because we did our thing"

I took a video of our living and dining room for my Instagram story. I was honestly hype that I got my dream everything at 21. Months ago I wouldn't see this coming.

" I can't believe we have our own house now. Bitch we doing the damn thing" Chasity said

I pulled out a bottle of champagne to celebrate.

" Let's hope we finish the year off strong"

"Cheers to that cause I'm suing the hell out of the white man!" Chasity said clinking her glass along mine.

" I know that's right" I laughed.

" But uh bitch I thought Saint was in your room this morning the way you was making noise. Freak ass done went and got a toy huh? I almost choked on my drink hearing that.

" What?! Girl you heard me? I had a fucking wet dream I was pissed son." I laughed embarrassed.

" Call that man because your body clearly screaming out for dick. Ain't he say dont be scared to ask for no dick ? Ya'll aint gotta talk to fuck okay!" She laughed.

" I'm only calling him to apologize for spitting" I sighed going to my contacts.

" Yeah once you spit the relationship over but I guess y'all just different." She sipped.

It ranged out and just as I was about to hang up he answered in a sleepy voice which had my underwear on Niagara falls.

"Hello?" He said and he sounded so fucking good.