Chapter 60 - What Apryl Showers Bring

Apryl

" So you mean to tell me that you found out your daughter is dating Saint and thought it was okay to leave me in the dark? I could have helped and you know that." Pablo eyed me sighing.

I shrugged irritated because I literally just stated that and he's repeating it back. Nobody left him in the dark. I just didn't want to brag about her hating me that's all. I didn't think anyone could change how she felt with my failed attempt with Saint.

" Alright Apryl. While you're in New York make sure to figure out what's going on with Saint for me. We agreed on keeping our calls at a minimum but I need to know if he got denied bail or not."

" I'm not trying to get involved in that I just want to see my daughter."

" And I'm sure your daughter wants to see her boyfriend honey"

" Okay Pablo I'll try my best but you know how I feel about interfering in your business" I sighed. It's not that I didn't want to interfere it's just that I'm sure that I was the last person anyone would give information to but I would love to help see my daughter happy so I'll try.

I pulled my luggage out our home and got in my car to catch my flight. My palms were sweaty. I was terrified of meeting the person that I gave life.

Ambrosine Brooks

" Are you nervous?"

" Chasity what do you think? Girl I'm terrified. I haven't seen her in years. I don't even remember her. This is so random. I'm just wondering why now? You know. She said her plane lands later." I sighed

" Awww is she staying here?"

" I have no clue. I offered but she said she'll think about it."

" Damn she like 'Hmm should I stay with peasants or rent out a mansion' with her illegally rich ass" Chasity bust out in laughter.

" Yooo you're dumb yo." I joined in.

" Nah deadass. I don't remember her, do you?"

" A little not really. I remember the day she left clearly though." I admitted.

" Well I'm happy you changed your mind. Has Saint called?"

I pouted nodding no.

" I miss his voice." I sighed.

" You got my ass in my feelings let me go to work" I added

" You such a baby, but yo this random but remember that day in Dykeman?"

" He was so fine and Niche came ruining shit son." I laughed.

" But you secured your man okurrrrr"

" I know right, who would've thought" I laughed walking out the house to head to work. My phone began to ring.

"You have a collect call from Daddy, Will you accept the charges?"

"Yes"

I began to laugh because he really gone sit there and say Daddy with his goofy ass.

" Good morning daddy. You gone live forever I was just talking about you" I teased him with the name.

" Oh word? Good morning beautiful, what you doing?" He chuckled

" I'm on my way to work. How's everything?"

" I'm holding up ma. I ate if thats what you're implying"

" Good" I smiled

" I have something to tell you.." I added

" We having a baby?"